You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

calling with lowest card and winning

delboy21delboy21 Member Posts: 3
edited July 2016 in The Poker Clinic
raise  with pocket aa get 2 callers 2.4.j which are 2 diamonds                                                                                put a pot bet in 1 calls the other folds                                                                                                                a k comes on the turn he checks i shove all in with 2.ooo left he snap calls                                                              what as he got a 4 and yes he hits his 4 on the river                                                                                           how can he call with t4 in the first place and still call it down                                                                                 they are not suited its a bounty hunter                                                                                                                 can anybody give me an explanation

Comments

• Options
    TeddyBloatTeddyBloat Member Posts: 1,419
    edited July 2016
    can anyone give me an explanation:

" its a bounty hunter "
  • Options
    craigcu12craigcu12 Member Posts: 3,960
    edited July 2016
    In Response to calling with lowest card and winning:
    raise  with pocket aa get 2 callers 2.4.j which are 2 diamonds                                                                                put a pot bet in 1 calls the other folds                                                                                                                a k comes on the turn he checks i shove all in with 2.ooo left he snap calls                                                              what as he got a 4 and yes he hits his 4 on the river                                                                                           how can he call with t4 in the first place and still call it down                                                                                 they are not suited its a bounty hunter                                                                                                               
    I'll take my words back I should know the answer myself
    Posted by delboy21