You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Thank you for comments on losing run ***UPDATE*** 80)

monkey123monkey123 Member Posts: 590
edited February 2010 in Poker Chat

Thanks Guys

I took all your comments on board and had a few games of darts down the pub then came back fresh to play in the 5.15 £5.75 ,( bh scary £50)and £2.30 BH that started about the same time nice cheap and chearful poker which i found really good think my post was great about losing streaks ect ect as reading your replys seems to have helped me think clear where before i was scared playing a pot lol and your be pleased to know i came 2nd of 20 in the £5.75 and 1st of 72 in the £2.30 so i am well chuffed thanks to the people on sky for helping with great advice

monkey123

Comments

• Options
    POTTSY82POTTSY82 Member Posts: 220
    edited February 2010
    Not sure if you read the small print mate on entering the forum, but we take a 20% cut of winnings in exchange for advice here.  If you want to make your cheque payable to Lee Potts i'll PM you the address where to send it, i'll make sure its split between the forum.
  • Options
    stokefcstokefc Member Posts: 7,654
    edited February 2010
    In Response to Re: Thank you for comments on losing run ***UPDATE*** 80):
    Not sure if you read the small print mate on entering the forum, but we take a 20% cut of winnings in exchange for advice here.  If you want to make your cheque payable to Lee Potts i'll PM you the address where to send it, i'll make sure its split between the forum.
    Posted by POTTSY82
    webbys the head doorman here pottsy it should be sent to him cheeky begger
  • Options
    edited February 2010

Wow thats so kind that you would go to so much trouble in order to help every1 get there share lol ;0)
    20% thats not bad i would happy pay that if i can keep on winning all the time sounds fair lol
  • Options
    YIPEEYAPEEYIPEEYAPEE Member Posts: 51
    edited February 2010
    nice results!
  • Options
    WilhelmWilhelm Member Posts: 1,730
    edited February 2010
    Good to hear you're lucks turned around monkey, though i'm sure it probably had nothing to do with luck.  Maybe you should go on a b ender before every tournament.  Actually, come to think of it, the cards always fall my way when i'm p issed... something to think about...
  • Options
    HITMAN_RVHITMAN_RV Member Posts: 8,688
    edited February 2010
    Alright Monkey, had not seen this thread, but we had been chatting about this!! Thanks to everyone for some great advice to my mate, which on taking on board, I know He will turn things around Massive!! Me & Monkey had been playing quit a bit of pub poker with Apple, where we both had great success! I found Sky poker bout a year ago, started playing a bit more reg. last 6 months when I sort of dragged Monkey in to have a look.
    Point is, even tho had great results live & tourneys, when I stated Sky, it took a long while to adjust to site/internet, dont know why. Found results improved after seeking out 'better' tourneys & players, and treated it as a learning apprentiship in running...it cost me a bit.... but good training in all walks of life does!
    Hopefully you will find the same Monkey!! I rate you highly as a player, and have learnt lots from you!! I know when things start rolling for you...the rest of us better watch out!!!

Your Mate
    Dave 'Hitman' Harvey
  • Options
    Seagull158Seagull158 Member Posts: 1,100
    edited February 2010
    Alright Monkey, had not seen this thread, but we had been chatting about this!! Thanks to everyone for some great advice to my mate, which on taking on board, I know He will turn things around Massive!! Me & Monkey had been playing quit a bit of pub poker with Apple, where we both had great success! I found Sky poker bout a year ago, started playing a bit more reg. last 6 months when I sort of dragged Monkey in to have a look. Point is, even tho had great results live & tourneys, when I stated Sky, it took a long while to adjust to site/internet, dont know why. Found results improved after seeking out 'better' tourneys & players, and treated it as a learning apprentiship in running...it cost me a bit.... but good training in all walks of life does! Hopefully you will find the same Monkey!! I rate you highly as a player, and have learnt lots from you!! I know when things start rolling for you...the rest of us better watch out!!! Your Mate Dave 'Hitman' Harvey
    Posted by HITMAN_RV
    Online, at low limits, people play LLOOOOOOSSSEEEEEEEEEEE. Call with any 2, raise with rubbish and lots of shove monkeys. I played a deepie MTT yesterday and 1 player at my table called or raised EVERY SINGLE HAND for the 55 minutes it took her to lose her stack. She even called down the streets with 9 high when she had hit nothing.
  • Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 161,246
    edited February 2010

WTG Monkey!
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    WTG Monkey!
    Posted by Tikay10

BIG BIG BIG BIG THANKS !!!!!

To every1 that took the time out to comment and offer great advice !!!!

NICE ONE PEOPLE

Monkey123