You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

more micro stakes cash tables please

Tripticon3Tripticon3 Member Posts: 22
edited February 2010 in Poker Chat
SKY - please can we have more micro stakes NLHE cash tables, getting bored with waiting to join tables now on the 'waiting list', where people have bought in with 15 bb but are determined to make it last to the bitter end, no offence intended.

Comments

• Options
    BlackFish3BlackFish3 Member Posts: 2,418
    edited February 2010
    yeaaaaa.... so true.
  • Options
    loonytoonsloonytoons Member Posts: 4,270
    edited February 2010
    Yeh on other sites when the tables are all full another new one automatically pops up, it cant be that difficult, i mean they are losing money when players are waiting to join
  • Options
    POTTSY82POTTSY82 Member Posts: 220
    edited February 2010
    definately, especially HU
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Thanks for the responses. This is an issue which could easily be taken care of.

Just commenting again to keep it toward the top of the forum, and hopefully somebody from sky will see it.
  • Options
    Sky_RichSky_Rich Member Posts: 3,837
    edited February 2010
    hey there,

this point has been raised before and i did pass it over to the poker team (see it here). i will give them another nudge though.

all the best,

Rich
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    In Response to Re: more micro stakes cash tables please:
    hey there, this point has been raised before and i did pass it over to the poker team ( see it here ). i will give them another nudge though. all the best, Rich
    Posted by Sky_Rich
    just read the other thread... they say they feel there is an adequate amount of tables... but... theres always waiting lists !! 2p/4p is the worst so maybe add tables to there and not so much 4p/8p etc.
  • Options
    loonytoonsloonytoons Member Posts: 4,270
    edited February 2010
    In the last few months the players online here have doubled!! the tables havn't
  • Options
    Patching99Patching99 Member Posts: 446
    edited February 2010

I have raised this on the "what improvements can sky make" thread.  Hope something gets sorted soon, hate to have to threaten to leave!

• Options
    edited February 2010

Thanks for your efforts Rich.

Please keep us posted, we wait with baited breath!!
  • Options
    robcrobc Member Posts: 521
    edited February 2010
    they should look now been waiting to get on a 2/4 or 4/8 table for awhile and all seem to be full with waiting lists again please can this get sorted soon...:)
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    In Response to Re: more micro stakes cash tables please:
    they should look now been waiting to get on a 2/4 or 4/8 table for awhile and all seem to be full with waiting lists again please can this get sorted soon...:)
    Posted by robc
    rob accept me on msn jeeez
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Getting really irked now.... 15 minutes and waiting still....