You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

TIKAY SHAME ON YOU!

BADBOY985BADBOY985 Member Posts: 1,957
edited February 2010 in Poker Chat
AS EXPECTED TEAM TIKAY ARE ALREADY GETTING OVER EXITED ABOUT THERE LIMPING HOME VICTORY LAST NIGHT BUT THIS TIME YOUVE GONE TO FAR BY POSTING A LINK TO THE RESULT IN THE SHED.
YES FELLOW TEAM LML THERE CAPTAIN HAS CHOSEN TO SULLY THE SANCITITY OF THE HOLY SHED.
THE ONE PLACE WE CAN ALL GO TO GET AWAY FROM ALL THINGS POKER AND DISCUS THE FINER THING IN LIFE.

SHAME ON YOU ALL!!!!!!!

Comments

• Options
    Sky_RichSky_Rich Member Posts: 3,837
    edited February 2010
    yeah we love the shed!
  • Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 161,234
    edited February 2010

Yeah, I love The Shed, too, I Post in there every day. Sometimes.

In fact, the name puts me off, & that's the truth, iot so "footbally". As a little boy, I used to go to watch Chelsea at Stamford Bridge, with my Grandad, & we stood in "The Shed". It was dreadful, just horrible, blokes peeing where they stood, no roof, so we all got wet anyway when it rained, we were crushed something shocking, could not see the pitch, I hated it with a vengeance. So I have a sort of "mental block" as to going into The Shed, though I go in for Lauren's Thread of course. Change the name & I'd prob be in there every day. "The Lounge" would be a great name, I think......

Oh, & if you've missed it, the TKO Result is HERE
  • Options
    Sky_RichSky_Rich Member Posts: 3,837
    edited February 2010
    In Response to Re: TIKAY SHAME ON YOU!:
    Yeah, I love The Shed, too, I Post in there every day. Sometimes. In fact, the name puts me off, & that's the truth, iot so "footbally". As a little boy, I used to go to watch Chelsea at Stamford Bridge, with my Grandad, & we stood in "The Shed". It was dreadful, just horrible, blokes peeing where they stood, no roof, so we all got wet anyway when it rained, we were crushed something shocking, could not see the pitch, I hated it with a vengeance. So I have a sort of "mental block" as to going into The Shed, though I go in for Lauren's Thread of course. Change the name & I'd prob be in there every day. "The Lounge" would be a great name, I think...... Oh, & if you've missed it, the TKO Result is HERE
    Posted by Tikay10

Detach yourself from any footballing stigmas and think of 'the shed' more like a place to do your ‘pottering’ and I think it (the name) works just great for this community.
  • Options
    dav1964dav1964 Member Posts: 2,526
    edited February 2010

TIKAY RULES
  • Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 161,234
    edited February 2010
    In Response to Re: TIKAY SHAME ON YOU! : i think it works just great for this community
    Posted by Sky_Rich
    Oh, I'm sure it does. I just don't really have time, in truth.
  • Options
    MachkaMachka Member Posts: 4,627
    edited February 2010
    In Response to Re: TIKAY SHAME ON YOU! : Detach yourself from any footballing stigmas and think of 'the shed' more like a place to do your ‘pottering’ and I think it (the name) works just great for this community.
    Posted by Sky_Rich
    Did someone mention Tikay and Potty in the same sentence?  Please, no!
  • Options
    loonytoonsloonytoons Member Posts: 4,270
    edited February 2010
    Yeah, I love The Shed, too, I Post in there every day. Sometimes. In fact, the name puts me off, & that's the truth, iot so "footbally". As a little boy, I used to go to watch Chelsea at Stamford Bridge, with my Grandad, & we stood in "The Shed". It was dreadful, just horrible, blokes peeing where they stood, no roof, so we all got wet anyway when it rained, we were crushed something shocking, could not see the pitch, I hated it with a vengeance. So I have a sort of "mental block" as to going into The Shed, though I go in for Lauren's Thread of course. Change the name & I'd prob be in there every day. "The Lounge" would be a great name, I think...... Oh, & if you've missed it, the TKO Result is HERE
    Posted by Tikay10
    how about 'the platform'
  • Options
    OnlyOneCTOnlyOneCT Member Posts: 1,181
    edited February 2010
    ARE YOU READING CAREFULLY TEAM DONKPLOPPERS THEN I SHALL BEGIN:

TEAM TIKAY RULES INNIT!

A
    ND WILL WIN 3-2!!!

WIIIIIIII
    IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

B