You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

rebuys starting stacks

weecheez1weecheez1 Member Posts: 1,680
edited September 2016 in The Poker Clinic
Played my first rebuy this week and noticed some of the more experienced players rebuying right at the start and doubling thier stack can you only rebuy like this at the start or can you do it at any time and could you if you wanted rebuy say three times and give yourself a starting stack of 8000 I was under the impression you had to bust out before you could rebuy 

Comments

• Options
    jimb0d1jimb0d1 Member Posts: 660
    edited September 2016
    In Response to rebuys starting stacks:
    Played my first rebuy this week and noticed some of the more experienced players rebuying right at the start and doubling thier stack can you only rebuy like this at the start or can you do it at any time and could you if you wanted rebuy say three times and give yourself a starting stack of 8000 I was under the impression you had to bust out before you could rebuy 
    Posted by weecheez1
    You can rebuy so long as you dont have chips over the starting stack - so typicially 2000 on sky. This prevents people double-revuying to 8000. I think you can do it as many times as you want until the end of add-on period. 

I usually do it at the start if another player at the table does just in case I hit a big hand - if not i'll save the money and play normally.
  • Options
    weecheez1weecheez1 Member Posts: 1,680
    edited September 2016
    In Response to Re: rebuys starting stacks:
    In Response to rebuys starting stacks : You can rebuy so long as you dont have chips over the starting stack - so typicially 2000 on sky. This prevents people double-revuying to 8000. I think you can do it as many times as you want until the end of add-on period.  I usually do it at the start if another player at the table does just in case I hit a big hand - if not i'll save the money and play normally.
    Posted by jimb0d1
    Thanks for that it's handy to know the little things that might give you an edge