You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

PLEASE ADD TIMEBANKS

mattyd86mattyd86 Member Posts: 15
edited October 2017 in Feedback & Suggestions
I don't have time to do anything when your buttons are unresponsive and laggy.

Comments

• Options
    aedumaedum Member Posts: 2
    edited October 2016
    In Response to PLEASE ADD TIMEBANKS:
    I don't have time to do anything when your buttons are unresponsive and laggy.
    Posted by mattyd86
    I agree, time banks would be an excellent addition.
  • Options
    like2biteUlike2biteU Member Posts: 14
    edited October 2016
    they just slow down the games, no need for timebanks
  • Options
    cenachavcenachav Member Posts: 2,681
    edited October 2016
    In Response to Re: PLEASE ADD TIMEBANKS:
    they just slow down the games, no need for timebanks
    Posted by like2biteU
    +1
  • Options
    mumsiemumsie Member Posts: 7,397
    edited October 2016
    not needed.
  • Options
    edited October 2016
    Poker is more than a 15-second decision. It doesn't have to be a big timebank.
  • Options
    PsylentPsylent Member Posts: 2
    edited October 2016
    Yeah this is 100% needed, there's a reason nearly every single poker site has them...
  • Options
    weecheez1weecheez1 Member Posts: 1,680
    edited October 2016
    Yeah this is 100% needed, there's a reason nearly every single poker site has them...
    Posted by Psylent
    I think there might be a case for maybee an added time bank on final tables use it and lose it type of thing I think the addition of it across the board would suit the multi tablers but severely slow the games down there is a fair bit of this happening now when someone folds there hand but let's the clock run down instead and in the timed tournaments this could make a massive differance 
  • Options
    Jugador123Jugador123 Member Posts: 8
    edited October 2016
    It doesn't even have to be a timebank. could compromise and at least just give an extra 5-10 seconds of time.
  • Options
    TheEdge949TheEdge949 Member Posts: 5,255
    edited November 2016
    Nothing more annoying than playing for 2/3 hours in a deepstack to find you have to make a snap decision for your tourney life. Time banks for deeps and freezeouts plz 30 seconds is fine with additional 30 secs for final table.

yours in poker
  • Options
    ScotsLionScotsLion Member Posts: 12
    edited December 2016
    I think every player should have 1 timebank, and 1 more if they get to the final table.  So its not going to slow the play down much at all, if everyone has only 1 timebank.
  • Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 161,119
    edited December 2016

With the decision to give the poker site something of a major revamp, the question of Time Banks will be considered.

However, don't think we can expect this to happen in the short term, the gestation period is quite lengthy. I would not expect them to add a Time Bank to the current software.

• Options
    edited January 2017
    With the decision to give the poker site something of a major revamp, the question of Time Banks will be considered. However, don't think we can expect this to happen in the short term, the gestation period is quite lengthy. I would not expect them to add a Time Bank to the current software.  
    Posted by Tikay10
    When will the revamp take place? What other features will there be?
  • Options
    HENDRIK62HENDRIK62 Member Posts: 3,162
    edited January 2017
    hope we can throw fruit :-)
  • Options
    mumsiemumsie Member Posts: 7,397
    edited September 2017
    hope we can throw fruit :-)
    Posted by HENDRIK62

Its coming.

• Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 161,119
    edited September 2017
    In Response to Re: PLEASE ADD TIMEBANKS : When will the revamp take place? What other features will there be?
    Posted by mattyd86
    Hi Matty,

Sky Poker have not put a date on when the new software will come into use. Giving a firm date only serves to give people a stick to beat Sky Poker with if the date moves. For now, all I can say, with 100% certainty, is that it will happen. There IS a planned date, but it's not this year.

Not going to list the features, but I expect it to be everything an online poker site should be in 2018 & beyond.

• Options
    ScotsLionScotsLion Member Posts: 12
    edited October 2017
    thanks for the update tikay