You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

£1500.00 Bounty Result

POKERTREVPOKERTREV Member Posts: 9,607
edited February 2010 in Poker Chat
Hi Guys
Well I didn't take it down this week, but another great result.
1stKARDKING1£314.55 + £145.19 Head Prizes+ 50 League Points
2nddarich£180.57 + £65.73 Head Prizes+ 46 League Points
3rdteamlewis£122.33 + £41.56 Head Prizes+ 38 League Points
4thPOKERTREV£93.20 + £44.88 Head Prizes+ 32 League Points
5thwild03£81.55 + £55.63 Head Prizes+ 28 League Points
6thNColley£69.90 + £27.89 Head Prizes+ 24 League Points
A Big well done to Kardking for taking it down, excellent play and led the pack for most of the tourny.
Darich did a top job after coming back from 900 chips to finish second.
Teamlewis raced away to finish in third
Pokertrev done my very best for ya dohhhhhh but coulden't quite take it down, happy with the result though
Also on the final table was wild03 finishing 5th and NColley finishing 6th.

Very well played guys and thanks again to the railers.

Comments

• Options
    Mr_MiyagiMr_Miyagi Member Posts: 2,031
    edited February 2010
    Well played rich.
  • Options
    emilyeggemilyegg Member Posts: 3,408
    edited February 2010
    nice one.
  • Options
    darichdarich Member Posts: 969
    edited February 2010
    In Response to £1500.00 Bounty Result:
    Hi Guys Well I didn't take it down this week, but another great result. 1 st KARDKING1 £314.55 + £145.19 Head Prizes + 50 League Points 2 nd darich £180.57 + £65.73 Head Prizes + 46 League Points 3 rd teamlewis £122.33 + £41.56 Head Prizes + 38 League Points 4 th POKERTREV £93.20 + £44.88 Head Prizes + 32 League Points 5 th wild03 £81.55 + £55.63 Head Prizes + 28 League Points 6th NColley £69.90 + £27.89 Head Prizes + 24 League Points A Big well done to Kardking for taking it down, excellent play and led the pack for most of the tourny. Darich did a top job after coming back from 900 chips to finish second. Teamlewis raced away to finish in third Pokertrev done my very best for ya dohhhhhh but coulden't quite take it down, happy with the result though Also on the final table was wild03 finishing 5th and NColley finishing 6th. Very well played guys and thanks again to the railers.
    Posted by POKERTREV
    Very well played everyone on the final table. A great tourney, in which there was still plenty of play very deep. Was down to 2 big blinds when the big blind was 400 (as Trev says), and had a nice bit of river luck when all in in a 3 way pot to get back in it.  Great fun - and thanks to Dohhh and Machka and all other railers. 
  • Options
    NColleyNColley Member Posts: 1,178
    edited February 2010
    still annoyed that kardking calls most of his stack with 56dd to my re raise all in.
  • Options
    POKERTREVPOKERTREV Member Posts: 9,607
    edited February 2010
    In Response to Re: £1500.00 Bounty Result:
    still annoyed that kardking calls most of his stack with 56dd to my re raise all in.
    Posted by NColley
    Maybe one of our poker commuity could explain this play on the final tabe.
  • Options
    DOHHHHHHHDOHHHHHHH Member Posts: 17,927
    edited February 2010

Hey just seen this and Ie been around all morning! Wondered where it was! Great result for you 2 guys, I only watched 5 hands on your final table, and I think KardKing raised up pre flop in 4 of them, and with his stack, he was always going to be very very hard to beat. 

Great result for Rich, and u Trev, seem to be going deep alot recently! Gud stuff mate. 

I saw the play that KKing made with his 67 suited. He raised the button, with big blinds, and a big stack. The guy repopped with Ace Jack, I think?

67 Is one of my favourite hands, both in tounrys and cash games, as providing you don't run into an overpair, you're never gonna be too far behind, and the chances are you will be drawing live to something on the river.

If you look at the chip stacks, and take into account the initial raise he made, I think he has to call there. Even more so with it being a bounty hunter. I call there anyway, but I do raise and call wide in the later stages when I have a big stack, coz Im trying to get heads up, not just ladder.

Pu 67s v AJ off in one of those percentage calculator things, he has to call am afraid :(

WD al, esp KK Rich n Trev! top result

DOHH
  • Options
    dav1964dav1964 Member Posts: 2,526
    edited February 2010
    Perfectly explained as usual dohhhhhhh.Also well done all especially pokertrev and darich.wd guys
  • Options
    NColleyNColley Member Posts: 1,178
    edited February 2010
    I disagree, 67 suited is not a hand to be risking half a stack with especially when the guy was chip leader with 85k or something similar... I'm a tight player though..
    Also he'd raised button almost every time, so I'd decided AJ was ahead of his range. I'll add I was happy pre flop, flop and turn, always sicker when he hits the river.