You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

PTP Tonight

EdGiddinsEdGiddins Member Posts: 245
edited February 2010 in Poker Chat
Is a massive undercard to tonights main event, I too cannot wait for the 10pm reveal by "THE AMERICAN" , Mr Tuchman good luck Sir.

If time appears to stand still in anticipation of 10pm please come and join me on the tables from 7pm.  go to "find a player"  input Ed Gid,

So Yippee has certainly sent out a message, this is my take on it....[Check forum post-re. yippee if you haven't seen]

If we all had the initial reactions of DOHX6 the world would be a beautiful place, but we haven't so let me try and explain Yippee's opening gambit that appears brash.  Firstly he is Scottish. 

Secondly, his brief for Bootcamp Phase II is to play more cash games against the other Total Players.  He started this thread with all good intention of some friendly banter which unfortunately, as can so often happen when you don't have the benefit of face-to-face expression, has led to a misinterpretation of his message.

I can understand how some of Yippe's subsequent posts have aggravated some of you, they have aggravated me too!  But he was only reacting to the negativity from everyone bar DOHX6, he had good intentions I promise !