You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

MasterCash and The Grind

Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 161,245
edited February 2010 in Poker Chat

Afternoon all, & it's Mastercash night again.

The Cash-based show had really gained in popularity, & with Rich Orford in the Pilot's seat, it just gets better each week.

I'll let you know what the Master Cash Table numbers are as soon as I get them from SWMBO.

Tonight sees another "Grind", too, where a Studio Guest faces a ROI-based Bankroll Challenge, & you at home can take him on.

Tonight's grinder is an old friend of mine, he goes by the alias of "GreekStein", though his real name is Constantiou Papertits. As you may have guessed from that moniker, he's a Greek gentleman, in his mid-forties. 

E-mails? Yes please! Usual addy, skyopen@bskyb.com

Chat-box chat will be monitored in the Gallery, so will be relayed to Rich & I in the studio in near-real-time

The Show will also include "Top of the Pots", which featured some stonking hands last week, though I have no idea what's in store for this segment tonight.

8pm - 10pm, Channel 865.

Comments

• Options
    beanehbeaneh Member Posts: 4,079
    edited February 2010
    In Response to MasterCash and The Grind:
    Afternoon all, & it's Mastercash night again. The Cash-based show had really gained in popularity, & with Rich Orford in the Pilot's seat, it just gets better each week. I'll let you know what the Master Cash Table numbers are as soon as I get them from SWMBO. Tonight sees another "Grind", too, where a Studio Guest faces a ROI-based Bankroll Challenge, & you at home can take him on. Tonight's grinder is an old friend of mine, he goes by the alias of "GreekStein", though his real name is Constantiou Papertits. As you may have guessed from that moniker, he's a Greek gentleman, in his mid-forties.  E-mails? Yes please! Usual addy, skyopen@bskyb.com Chat-box chat will be monitored in the Gallery, so will be relayed to Rich & I in the studio in near-real-time The Show will also include "Top of the Pots", which featured some stonking hands last week, though I have no idea what's in store for this segment tonight. 8pm - 10pm, Channel 865.
    Posted by Tikay10

BEST GUEST EVA WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

GL to the whole Sky community playing against him :D
  • Options
    IRISHROVERIRISHROVER Member Posts: 7,606
    edited February 2010
    tk can you give the big brother thread a mention in the show please  !

ty tk !

rover and out !
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    In Response to Re: MasterCash and The Grind:
    tk can you give the big brother thread a mention in the show please  ! ty tk ! rover and out !
    Posted by IRISHROVER
    I will try Mr Rover. Pardon my ignorance, but is Big Brother that TV Game Show hosted by that dreadful woman? I don't watch TV, you see, but I catch bits now & then.
  • Options
    DOHHHHHHHDOHHHHHHH Member Posts: 17,927
    edited February 2010

Any idea on the tables yet tk? - I wnt play em all, bu wudnt mind gettin on for half an hour, calm the nerves ;)

DOHH
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Any idea on the tables yet tk? - I wnt play em all, bu wudnt mind gettin on for half an hour, calm the nerves ;) DOHH
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH
    Yo JJ,

Try "Sands", which is a 50p-£1 Table with a "TV" Icon. (it is NOT Labelled "Master Cash, I know not why).
  • Options
    NoseyBonkNoseyBonk Member Posts: 6,171
    edited February 2010
    In Response to Re: MasterCash and The Grind : I will try Mr Rover. Pardon my ignorance, but is Big Brother that TV Game Show hosted by that dreadful woman? I don't watch TV, you see, but I catch bits now & then.
    Posted by Tikay10
    That's the one - hosted by that beaky broad
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    In Response to Re: MasterCash and The Grind : I will try Mr Rover. Pardon my ignorance, but is Big Brother that TV Game Show hosted by that dreadful woman? I don't watch TV, you see, but I catch bits now & then.
    Posted by Tikay10

nothing dreadful with you in it tk ,

now i will just crawl away lol !
  • Options
    MachkaMachka Member Posts: 4,627
    edited February 2010
    After last weeks green screen revelation what happens if you walk forward to where the table is?  Do your feet turn into a pair of spades or do you become the button?  Only one way to find out...
  • Options
    TRIP5TRIP5 Member Posts: 3,618
    edited February 2010
    Tikay & Rich, you are both in the Forum Celebrity Big Brother house.

Inthe house with you are Sky_Rich & Lisa-Marie.

The forum will decide what your 'tasks' are, what your punishments will be and who will be evicted. Voting for the first eviction closes tonight at 12am where one of the Sky Poker Celebrity housemates WILL be evicted!!!

You can register your vote by loggin on to www.skypoker.com/community/generalpokerchatwhere you will find the voting thread.

Who goes? YOU decide!!!

• Options
    edited February 2010

Tonight's TWO Featured MasterCash Tables will be....

Sands

Red Sea

BOTH of which are 50p - £1

Good Luck.
  • Options
    Sky_LingSky_Ling Member Posts: 317
    edited February 2010
    Tonight's TWO Featured MasterCash Tables will be.... Sands Red Sea BOTH of which are 50p - £1 Good Luck.
    Posted by Tikay10

Hi guys, revision to the schedule Greekstein will be on "Sands" and Dunston
  • Options
    Sky_LingSky_Ling Member Posts: 317
    edited February 2010
    Tonight's TWO Featured MasterCash Tables will be.... Sands Red Sea BOTH of which are 50p - £1 Good Luck.
    Posted by Tikay10

Hi guys, revision to the schedule Greekstein will be on "Sands" and Dunston
  • Options
    MAXALLYMAXALLY Member Posts: 17,532
    edited February 2010

Hi Tk & Rich (the new morecombe and wise of sat night telly!)

I play about as much cash poker as TK watches Big Brother but would like to know the main advantages of having AK in position playing cash rather than having it in MTT's??

(good luck to all the Total Players later which is going to be a tuffy to say the least)

• Options
    maximus66maximus66 Member Posts: 81
    edited February 2010
    hi guys,

great show as always!!!

just thought id let rich know ive got a mate just as dopey as he is!!!

he went to the supermarket earlier, and when he was walking back he had a feeling he had forgot something but wasnt sure what!

anyway, this was all put on hold when he got home cos his car had been stolen off his drive!

so the police were called and the insurance company notified etc.

so about 4 hours had passed when it slowly dawned on him............he walked back from the supermarket but he never walked there!!!!! HE DROVE!!!!!!! lol

he went back to the supermarket and what was sitting there in the car park......his car!!!!! lol

rich........only you can sympathise with someone as dopey as him!!!! ;);)

• Options
    edited February 2010
    ty guys for the plug !
  • Options
    rossjb14rossjb14 Member Posts: 700
    edited February 2010
    Hey guys, good luck to the total players tonight! Remember your cunning plan Richard when annoucing the Total Player result ;)

Ross
  • Options
    TRIP5TRIP5 Member Posts: 3,618
    edited February 2010
    SkyPoker Celebrity, this is Trippy! You are live on channel 865; please do not swear...

The voteshave been counted and the result has been verified and we can now reveal the voting so far is as follows:-

Lisa-Marie  = 30%
    Sky_Rich    = 21%
    Tikay         = 24%
    Rich Orf     = 24%

Who Goes? You Decide!
  • Options
    BIGSHANNBIGSHANN Member Posts: 433
    edited February 2010
    lol
     stop advertising the fish tikay and orford!