You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Lambert at Wolves

TheEdge949TheEdge949 Member Posts: 5,182
edited April 2017 in The Football Corner
Has any manager ever been rewarded with work for failing as badly as this guy. Honestly he goes in makes a pigs ear of it gets sacked CONTRACT PAID UP and moves on.

I reckon he should be appointed boss of a Trident nuclear submarine. Theres 20,000 leagues under the sea and surely he can win one of them.

Gooo on Stoke.

Comments

• Options
    johnjoe81johnjoe81 Member Posts: 709
    edited April 2017
    Is that 4 wins from 4 now ? 2 cracking away results at fulham and brentford , climbing the table a bit now  ;)

done great at Norwich , and look at villas past managers who have also failed , that job is tough
  • Options
    TheEdge949TheEdge949 Member Posts: 5,182

Has any manager ever been rewarded with work for failing as badly as this guy. Honestly he goes in makes a pigs ear of it gets sacked CONTRACT PAID UP and moves on.

I reckon he should be appointed boss of a Trident nuclear submarine. Theres 20,000 leagues under the sea and surely he can win one of them.

Gooo on Stoke.
    Just come across this old post OMG were all doomed DOOMED I say.
  • Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 160,475

^^^^

Don't you just love it when things come back & bite us?

No disrespect to Stoke City supporters, but I've got a betting slip with "9/1 Stoke to get relegated" written upon it.

The bets in good shape, I'd say, all the more so since Mr Lambert arrived.
  • Options
    MAXALLYMAXALLY Member Posts: 17,528
    Tikay10 said:

^^^^

No disrespect to Stoke City supporters, but I've got a betting slip with "9/1 Stoke to get relegated" written upon it.

Pfffft!! (yes it does deserve two exclamation marks, B) )

The odd thing about our most likely impending relegation, is the 'enjoyment' factor from our local rivals, Port Vale. They have never played in the highest League. Ever.

The hard core Stokies will follow the team whatever happens. Real fans, unlike the plastic and glory hunters of the two Manc sides, IMO, ofc.

Be loyal, Be proud, Be Stoke.
  • Options
    hhyftrftdrhhyftrftdr Member Posts: 8,036
    MAXALLY said:

Tikay10 said:

^^^^

Pfffft!! (yes it does deserve two exclamation marks, B) )

The odd thing about our most likely impending relegation, is the 'enjoyment' factor from our local rivals, Port Vale. They have never played in the highest League. Ever.

The hard core Stokies will follow the team whatever happens. Real fans, unlike the plastic and glory hunters of the two Manc sides, IMO, ofc.

Be loyal, Be proud, Be Stoke. Be Championship.