You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

tables wont launch on google chrome

BuistyboyBuistyboy Member Posts: 408
edited March 2010 in Community Help & Advice
I wonder if this is a problem others have had and know how to resolve?

i recently dowmloaded google chrome, and now when i attempt to launch a table it doesnt happen. To get the table to launch i need to find my name in the list of players, then click on observe table.  However, if i have attempted to launch the table first, when i try to observe the table, i get a message that the table is already open.  At this point i can hear my table, but i cannot see it.

Is this something to do with pop ups, and how can i resolve it?  If i use internet explorer, the table launches as normal.

Any advice appreciated

Ray

Comments

• Options
    oynutteroynutter Member Posts: 4,772
    edited February 2010
    hi buisty---you have to find your pop-up manager and tell it that you like skypoker, it wont believe you, but it will reluctantly accept your judgement and allow you to play here---it will say "are you sure"----"are you avin a larf"-- skypoker??---"ok, we at google chrome just hope you know what you are doing"--lol--gl--floppa whoppa
  • Options
    beanehbeaneh Member Posts: 4,079
    edited February 2010
    In Response to tables wont launch on google chrome:
    I wonder if this is a problem others have had and know how to resolve? i recently dowmloaded google chrome, and now when i attempt to launch a table it doesnt happen. To get the table to launch i need to find my name in the list of players, then click on observe table.  However, if i have attempted to launch the table first, when i try to observe the table, i get a message that the table is already open.  At this point i can hear my table, but i cannot see it. Is this something to do with pop ups, and how can i resolve it?  If i use internet explorer, the table launches as normal. Any advice appreciated Ray
    Posted by Buistyboy
    When your table should open, a message  appears in the bottom right of the window saying pop up blocked, click that to then a) open the window and b) find the setting to tell it to open them without asking from now onwards.
  • Options
    Sky_RichSky_Rich Member Posts: 3,837
    edited February 2010
    thanks a lot for posting the advice there guys.
  • Options
    beanehbeaneh Member Posts: 4,079
    edited February 2010
    In Response to Re: tables wont launch on google chrome:
    thanks a lot for posting the advice there guys.
    Posted by Sky_Rich

no probs. IE is a horrible browser and i'm not willing to trust it to be secure!

Firefox is great n'all but Chrome runs Sky best for me regardless of whether it's supported. :)
  • Options
    BuistyboyBuistyboy Member Posts: 408
    edited March 2010
    its a bit overdue but many thanks to nutter and beaneh for their help with the above.  Cheers guys.