You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

varience

MudsharkMudshark Member Posts: 9
edited November 2016 in Brags, Beats and Variance
It's probably just me but i've just counted a record for me at least 23 in a row post flop bad beats ranging from flopping a full house to an ace high, and losing to a miracle runner runner. Less than 1%. To qq against aa and j 6 off (why the call is beyond me) to see the table cards come out j j 6. Before you rant at me about varience I see this happen regulary litarally at least once a day sometimes i see these 1% outers hitting several times in one game  I watched a few games where the top hand never won once in the whole game.  I undersstand that computer programs can't be random but this software seems to have a ulterior motive.  One last hilarious hand yesterday, deep in a competition there are flat calls all round 200 i had AK suited so i shoved with about 3,600, i had 1 caller with about 3,800 average stacks about 4,000. He turned up 3 7 off suit. Flop 3 3 7.  I just don't understand anything anymore.  So this is my frustration with Sky sorry but I have to get it off my chest otherwise it will send me bonkers.

Comments

• Options
    Jac35Jac35 Member Posts: 6,486
    edited November 2016
    23 hands in a row. That's really bad luck 
    Hope it turns for you
  • Options
    aussie09aussie09 Member Posts: 8,033
    edited November 2016

First: 14/8/2014
    Last: 24/11/2016
    In Response to Poker Professional cant turn a profit on Skypoker....why?:

This happens regularly on sky I have bet strong with aces three four times the blinds six times in a row a few days ago and was called by AQ - AK - 6 8 off - 99 - AJ -and 66 got beat by them all.  That cant be right, this has happened on many occasions through my playing here. Varience doesn't apply to sky poker software and its been fun but i shall be closing my account in a couple of weeks because of this. I have got fed up with the worst hand winning 75% of the time.  I counted one day all the bad beats against the best hands not just mine.
    and they won over 75% of them. Good luck everyone enjoy your poker but It winds me up too much to carry on
  • Options
    MudsharkMudshark Member Posts: 9
    edited November 2016
    In Response to Re: varience:
    23 hands in a row. That's really bad luck  Hope it turns for you
    Posted by Jac35
    Thanks, it just gets me down when its days after days it makes you feel you cant even win with aa anymore.

• Options
    scouse_redscouse_red Member Posts: 5,968
    edited November 2016
    might just be worth looking at THIS