You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

3 left in the big brother house / lisa long / tk / richard orford / you vote the winner!

2»

Comments

• Options
    MAXALLYMAXALLY Member Posts: 17,532
    edited February 2010

'Its tight at the bottom' ......said an on looker with a smile on his face and his hands in his pockets.....
  • Options
    POKERTREVPOKERTREV Member Posts: 9,607
    edited February 2010
    Less than 15 mins to go in the Celeb BB House

Tikay is having a quiet Nap in the lounge, dreaming of trains and how he could win the next leg of the TKO........................"Bunch of Luckboxes, I'll show em! - I'll drive this 10.15 diesel from Stoke right up their...........................................................................
    Richard: Tikay!   Tikay! - Your dreaming again
    Tikay: That wasn't a dream Richard, that was a floppin nightmare, bunch of luckboxes, you wait till I get out this house. I'll show that Lisa Longplop who's side of the track i'm on.

Richard: Calm down tikay, your going to have a turn!
    Tikay: Turn!   Turn! - I'm gonna have a turn all-right! That Lisa Longplop has hit more turns in a game than I have fished a river.

Lisa is very excited about the vote, in fact she is popping about more than a handfull of corn on a hotplate.

Richard: Wonder how many people will vote for me in the last three minutes, Mmmm. that's when my good lady tells me I am at my best.

BB: The Voting is Close, so this is your last chance to keep your favourite celeb in th BB House.

#Edit# I think that last comment by Richard should be in the, how was it for you last night thread.
  • Options
    IRISHROVERIRISHROVER Member Posts: 7,606
    edited February 2010
    vote count for big brother

lisa long 12

tk   10

richard orford 9

rich is off looking for his car !

we go too heads up !

i will have the thread up shortly !