You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

SITE IS FIXED

baggio333baggio333 Member Posts: 8
HOW MANY TIMES DO YOU PLAY ON THIS SITE AND YOU SHOVE ALLIN AND ARE MILES AHEAD AND SKY THE FIXED SITE ALWAYS HAS THE FAR WEAKER HAND HITTING THE STRT, TWO PAIR ETC ON THE RIVER. IT'S A TOTAL FIX 

Comments

• Options
    IrishRoseIrishRose Member Posts: 1,663
    edited December 2016
    In Response to SITE IS FIXED:
    HOW MANY TIMES DO YOU PLAY ON THIS SITE AND YOU SHOVE ALLIN AND ARE MILES AHEAD AND SKY THE FIXED SITE ALWAYS HAS THE FAR WEAKER HAND HITTING THE STRT, TWO PAIR ETC ON THE RIVER. IT'S A TOTAL FIX 
    Posted by baggio333

Easy solution then - only go all in with a really really really weak hand.  Sorted.
  • Options
    hhyftrftdrhhyftrftdr Member Posts: 8,036
    edited December 2016
    In Response to SITE IS FIXED:
    Posted by baggio333

Maybe venting bolllocks in the chatbox will help?
  • Options
    SnufferSnuffer Member Posts: 3,057
    edited December 2016
    Mods, please don't move this thread....its gold
  • Options
    CATCH-22CATCH-22 Member Posts: 270
    edited December 2016

First: 24/8/2016
    Last: 21/12/2016
    In Response to Re: Most popular player on Skypoker:
    In Response to Re: Most popular player on Skypoker : I look forward to our next/first game then
    Posted by baggio333

I'd begin at the start, or just say how awesome I am
  • Options
    CHILLIECHILLIE Member Posts: 432
    edited December 2016
    About time as well all the problems on the site were fixed....................oh wait a minute u mean the other fixed
  • Options
    goldongoldon Member Posts: 8,548
    edited December 2016
    In Response to Re: SITE IS FIXED:
    Mods, please don't move this thread....its gold
    Posted by Snuffer
    Nothing to do with me. 
  • Options
    ALFIE123ALFIE123 Member Posts: 287
    edited December 2016
    I totally agree with the OP.
    In the space of 20 minutes last night Kings were busted by worst hands on the Spin Up Tables 4 times. YES 4 times
    Ridiculous, I am going to start playing on the Russian Roulette tables as there Skill = Reawrds on those !!!!!
  • Options
    RLT16RLT16 Member Posts: 1,433
    edited December 2016
    glad to see baggio is back chatting with everyone, i missed his chat at the tables, especially when he spent all game every game telling people how i play. nice chap
  • Options
    nrg1968nrg1968 Member Posts: 3
    edited December 2016
    Yes , I know believe fixed. Not another penny from me

• Options
    nrg1968nrg1968 Member Posts: 3
    edited December 2016
    I totally agree with the OP. In the space of 20 minutes last night Kings were busted by worst hands on the Spin Up Tables 4 times. YES 4 times Ridiculous, I am going to start playing on the Russian Roulette tables as there Skill = Reawrds on those !!!!!
    Posted by ALFIE123
    Not 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8 e,tc bad beats,but constant.look at my hand history sky, this is not The law of averages.

����
  • Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 161,268
    edited December 2016
    glad to see baggio is back chatting with everyone, i missed his chat at the tables, especially when he spent all game every game telling people how i play. nice chap
    Posted by RLT16
    I had my first experience of sharing a table with baggio333 today. 

I would not feel singled out, Lee, he tells everyone how badly they play, berates those he deems to be inferior payers, & when he got outplayed by anyone, described them as a "m ong", which is a pretty disgraceful term to use in poker, though perhaps he does not actually know what it means.

I quite enjoy my job, & I'd probably get the tin tack if I described what I think of people who are so insulting to everyone else.

He even seems to think that he can tell "idiots" simply by observing what style of Avatar they use.

6 players logged on to have a nice relaxing game of poker, & within minutes, it was like a crèche, everyone responding to baggio's insults. No wonder Online Poker is finding it hard to grow, who wants to endure that whilst trying to enjoy themselves & playing for a fiver?  

• Options
    NoseyBonkNoseyBonk Member Posts: 6,171
    edited December 2016
    Poker sites do seem to attract these imbeciles.
  • Options
    mumsiemumsie Member Posts: 7,404
    edited January 2017
    I observed him in a mid stake DYM and he was insulting the players ,all massive winning respected players.

They were all polite back to him .

Then he said Sky is full of donks and useless players.

One responded with.

Its a shame you cant use this to your advantage and turn a profit.

I fell of my chair.

• Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 161,268
    edited January 2017
    I observed him in a mid stake DYM and he was insulting the players ,all massive winning respected players. They were all polite back to him . Then he said Sky is full of donks and useless players. One responded with. Its a shame you cant use this to your advantage and turn a profit. I fell of my chair.
    Posted by mumsie
    He was abusing one particular chap something shocking.

Then I found Aces shoved, & the fella he was abusing, who had 5 Bigs, snap called with....Kings. 

"Shocking call, you deserved to lose" writes the serial abuser in the Chatbox. 

Who needs that stuff?

Bloke has just lost with Kings, & gets that nonsense thrown at him.

Abusing those we deem to be bad players is quite the dumbest thing ever.

• Options
    chillingchilling Member Posts: 3,774
    edited January 2017
    In Response to Re: SITE IS FIXED : I had my first experience of sharing a table with baggio333 today.  I would not feel singled out, Lee, he tells everyone how badly they play, berates those he deems to be inferior payers, & when he got outplayed by anyone, described them as a "m ong", which is a pretty disgraceful term to use in poker, though perhaps he does not actually know what it means. I quite enjoy my job, & I'd probably get the tin tack if I described what I think of people who are so insulting to everyone else.   He even seems to think that he can tell "idiots" simply by observing what style of Avatar they use. 6 players logged on to have a nice relaxing game of poker, & within minutes, it was like a crèche, everyone responding to baggio's insults. No wonder Online Poker is finding it hard to grow, who wants to endure that whilst trying to enjoy themselves & playing for a fiver?        
    Posted by Tikay10
    Why is he not banned fromthe chat box.How much evidence is required?
  • Options
    mumsiemumsie Member Posts: 7,404
    edited January 2017
    In Response to Re: SITE IS FIXED : Why is he not banned fromthe chat box.How much evidence is required?
    Posted by chilling

He is forum chat banned, he said so himself.
  • Options
    PkDevilPkDevil Member Posts: 147
    edited January 2017
    Good. Get rid of insulting players. At the end of the day Poker is an activity which is to be enjoyed by all regardless of whether or not you are a winning or losing player.

It's ok to have a bit of banter at the tables but outright insulting is just repulsive.
  • Options
    edited February 2017
    how can sky fix the poker when they use an independent poker generater
  • Options
    cenachavcenachav Member Posts: 2,681
    edited February 2017
    Yes , I know believe fixed. Not another penny from me
    Posted by nrg1968
    Hows that going? :)
  • Options
    chillingchilling Member Posts: 3,774