You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Deposits and bounty hunters

BigBlusterBigBluster Member Posts: 1,075
edited January 2017 in Feedback & Suggestions
Two trivial queries about money matters:

1. I lost my max daily buy-in yesterday. No big deal - I can afford it. But when I came to play tonight at about 8pm, I had to wait till 8.20 PM for the 24 hours to be up before I could deposit again. Now this is a little bit silly - people like to play at roughly the same time each evening. Why not make it 23 hours?

2. After another evening of consistent losses, I was about 7 pence short of registering for a tournament. However I had plenty of money on bounties from the tournaments I was playing. Why couldn't those bounties be paid immediately, instead of waiting for the end of the tournament? I could've registered for more games if so.

Comments

• Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 161,120
    edited January 2017

Hi Bluster.

Q1.

Strange question that - why not make it 22, 25, 19 or 28?

As it happens, it is a GC/Compliance requirement, which states 24 hours, no more, no less. So it's not a Sky Poker decision, it's the "law" so to speak, & I can't ever see it being changed. "Responsible Gaming" all that is not something that is taken lightly on Sky Poker, & 23 hours will never be permitted. Sorry, but that's how it is.

Q2

Prize pools are not generally paid until the MTT completes for a variety of reasons.