You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Compensation?

GregUKGregUK Member Posts: 19
edited February 2017 in Feedback & Suggestions
Hi ,,

Few days ago i was playing normal session (6-8 tables)
about 9PM i was disconnected from sky servers for about 45 mins...when all tournaments weren't paused.
Obviously i checked everythink from my side and I had a connection to other websites , servers etc.

I clearly spotted that was an issue from SKY side...
When come back i Asked few players if they had an issue and some of them had that as well....

Is here any procedure to give something for player who lost in 45mins few £££ ?

I'm just asking as was playing main event and more quite expensive comps...

Regards
Greg

Comments

• Options
    pomfrittespomfrittes Member Posts: 2,981
    edited February 2017

Hi Greg, contact customer care m8, may get buy in fees refunded if you are lucky.
  • Options
    mumsiemumsie Member Posts: 7,397
    edited February 2017
    Yes , CC are really helpful  and the  background music it entertaining too.                                                                            
  • Options
    edited February 2017
    "They have looked at other game play for our Poker players at the same time and have reported no connection issues could be seen.

The Poker Team have taken this report from you and will keep track of it. As you are a Priority customer of Sky Poker we take all queries and reports very seriously and act upon them with speed and efficiency."

General answer without any efford to help !

Thats how sky threat the customers...

I show them all evidence pics, videos, and also i asked few people if they have lags or disconnection and few of them confirmed!

Quite funny how they dealt with it ....

• Options
    edited February 2017
    Quick update...

Well after few emails I finally get somothing back...

In my opinion it should be done this way as if player not done anything wrong why he should lost money?