You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

TKO III

Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 162,027
edited February 2010 in Poker Chat

There will be a short break before TKO III starts. Sky Poker want to concentrate on Total Player until it's conclusion, & quite rightly so.

Personally, & I think I speak for many, I need a few weeks break to re-charge my TKO Battreries, as it's quite a tough schedule every Tuesday, with all the Threads & stuff.

But it WILL be back, & I believe it will return towards the end of March, with voting for the Teams to start as soon as Total Player has concluded.

It may have some new Bells & Whistles, too, to freshen it up, the Sky Poker bods have been busy, so look out for that. And I need a new opponent, too, now that Rich & Lisa have been conquered by the tikay-ites.

So if you have any suggestions as to TKO III, Post them on this Thread please. As it stands, it's ready to go, but Sky Poker will always take on board feedback.

You know what? I don't think Teamk tikay CAN be beaten.

Bring it on.

Comments

• Options
    phil12ukphil12uk Member Posts: 2,856
    edited February 2010
    Any chance of a proper deepstack leg which runs over a couple of days rather than being rushed to get done in 1 night?  

Also, any chance of even numbers for the 2 teams ;)
  • Options
    mabsuemabsue Member Posts: 382
    edited February 2010
    In Response to Re: TKO III:
    Any chance of a proper deepstack leg which runs over a couple of days rather than being rushed to get done in 1 night?   Also, any chance of even numbers for the 2 teams ;)
    Posted by phil12uk
    BHAW BLEAT BLEAT BLEAT lol you got beaten again Phil mate see the light come join the WINNING TEAM you know its the only way to play ...............T he £1000 freeroll that is
  • Options
    MAXALLYMAXALLY Member Posts: 17,544
    edited February 2010
    1) Current/previous players have 1st choice of which team they would prefer before going on general free for all and
    2) Is there any way Sky could get players to 'register' for each individual leg as it would enhance the playing experience without having players 'away' at table

^^ Copied from a previous thread which was not replied to but then again, I wasnt part of the winning team!!  :(

Joking apart......Well played EVERYONE who played in TK0 2.
  • Options
    BlackFish3BlackFish3 Member Posts: 2,418
    edited February 2010
    i put myself forward... bring it on TK!
  • Options
    SUDDSSUDDS Member Posts: 65
    edited February 2010
    If TKO 3 is to start once Total Player has concluded how about the new opponent being "The Total Player"?
  • Options
    vaigretvaigret Member Posts: 16,324
    edited February 2010
    I agree with Phil, what is wrong with a proper deepstack starting at 7pm and if goes on into the next day so be it. We need at least one of the legs to be different to some of the quickies.
  • Options
    IRISHROVERIRISHROVER Member Posts: 7,606
    edited February 2010
    If TKO 3 is to start once Total Player has concluded how about the new opponent being "The Total Player"?
    Posted by SUDDS
    +1 great idea

• Options
    RICHORFORDRICHORFORD Member Posts: 5,571
    edited February 2010
    Any chance of Tikay being banned from contacting Sky Head Office the morning after the tournaments for his special 'figure-adjusting' phonecalls?
  • Options
    dav1964dav1964 Member Posts: 2,526
    edited February 2010
    Any chance of Tikay being banned from contacting Sky Head Office the morning after the tournaments for his special 'figure-adjusting' phonecalls?
    Posted by RICHORFORD
    no
  • Options
    phil12ukphil12uk Member Posts: 2,856
    edited February 2010
    Posted by RICHORFORD
    yes ;)
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Posted by RICHORFORD
    Sorry Rich, but this is Economics, which is way above your head.

Figures first have to be "seasonally-adjusted", then adjusted again for inflation, & finally, an amount added for VAT. It's all right & proper, & above-board.

How else could Team tikay win less money in BOTH Series & yet still WIN both series?

Do keep up.
  • Options
    Any2SuitedAny2Suited Member Posts: 1,240
    edited February 2010
    Maybe if we do have a proper deepstack leg next time players just have to confirm their appearance 1/2 hour before hand, and if everyone registers(1400 unlikely) and it gets to midnight then continue the next night at 7pm if necessary.On suggestions of opponents Ed giddens looks competitive and i bet he would hate losing to the mighty Tikay army.
  • Options
    DTWBANDITDTWBANDIT Member Posts: 6,451
    edited February 2010

roughly when is total player due to finish ? also will tko111 be told on this thread

cheers  dtw
  • Options
    edited February 2010
        roughly when is total player due to finish ? also will tko111 be told on this thread    cheers  dtw
    Posted by DTWBANDIT
    Total Player will conclude in approx Mid-March.

An announcement as to TKO III will be made in all the usual places, & ALL Sky Poker players will get an e-Mail inviting them to participate.
  • Options
    Sky_RichSky_Rich Member Posts: 3,837
    edited February 2010
    Hi DTW,

total player will be finishing roughly around the middle of March.

just keep an eye out in the tournaments area of the forum for more information about TKO III

there will also no doubt be emails, banners and various other TKO 'signposts' around the site.

all the best buddy.
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    ooops,

cheers tikay
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    a couple more for the poster's freeroll at least    ;)   ... [RIP]
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    a couple more for the poster's freeroll at least    ;)   ... [RIP]
    Posted by Sky_Rich
    Nooooooooooooooo!
  • Options
    RolyPolyRolyPoly Member Posts: 5
    edited February 2010
    Definitely want a TKO III - These tournaments are great fun...
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Definitely want a TKO III - These tournaments are great fun...
    Posted by RolyPoly
    You shalll have your wish Mr Roly.