You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Worse run yet on sky!

dmwdmw Member Posts: 27
edited March 2017 in Brags, Beats and Variance
wow, 

Just wondered if anyone is running as bad as me!! Just lost 8 out of 9 dym games! Pretty sure I was ahead every time I got my chips in, and lost to some miracle hits. 

The one that did me was when my KK all in was called by 6 2 diamonds! (You couldn't make it up) and the last 3 cards were all diamonds!!!  Makes you wonder. 

Someone please make me feel better lol 

Comments

• Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 162,027
    edited March 2017

If there were a "running bad" comp, I reckon I'd win it hands down at the moment.

Or maybe I'm just useless......
  • Options
    fi33erfi33er Member Posts: 164
    edited March 2017
    Yeah it goes like that! hang in there!  I have started playing tourneys after doing my mind in on spin ups for a few months.  I did great last week winning  one and final tableing a few decent ones.  This week I keep  falling foul to people hitting crazy outs on the river, Grrrrr! 
    The important thing is to play at a level that doesn't destroy your bank roll and keep reminding yourself that getting it in good is what matters in the long run. Luck box's will have their luck run out but your skill will be with you for ever.  keep improving.  It will turn around for you good luck. 

• Options
    edited March 2017
    In Response to Re: Worse run yet on sky!:
    Yeah it goes like that! hang in there!  I have started playing tourneys after doing my mind in on spin ups for a few months.  I did great last week winning  one and final tableing a few decent ones.  This week I keep  falling foul to people hitting crazy outs on the river, Grrrrr!  The important thing is to play at a level that doesn't destroy your bank roll and keep reminding yourself that getting it in good is what matters in the long run. Luck box's will have their luck run out but your skill will be with you for ever.  keep improving.  It will turn around for you good luck. 
    Posted by fi33er
    great reply, thanks for that. I have also run good, so realise its so called "variance"  I play small stake dym and also enjoy the bounty's. I do ok, and keep in profit. it was just one of those nights. As we speak my QQ just got busted by JJ argghhh lol.
  • Options
    edited March 2017
    In Response to Re: Worse run yet on sky!:
    If there were a "running bad" comp, I reckon I'd win it hands down at the moment. Or maybe I'm just useless......
    Posted by Tikay10
    I'm sure its the former Tikay. I reckon the running bad comp would be close tho

do sky keep a record of any stats at all? or is it just sites like sharkscope?