You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

8 straight flushes and 2 royal flushes

fi33erfi33er Member Posts: 164
edited March 2017 in Brags, Beats and Variance
Yup they keep on coming! Another straight flush today, thats 2 royals and a straight flush since friday now. Very unusual I think you will agree, especially as I only had maybe 900 points in the last 2 weeks of play.

Comments

• Options
    jdsallstarjdsallstar Member Posts: 1,675
    edited March 2017
    Should post the hand histories.....everyone loves the sight of a juicy royal/straight flush :)

Sorry to hear the bad run is continuing too....keep your head up it'll change soon enough.
  • Options
    edited March 2017
    thanks m8 thats kind of you. I tried to post a hand history ages ago and it didn't come up right, I'm not very good with computers.  I was playng on my ipad for both royal flushes this weekend so i took a screen pic of them, not sure how to get to the forum on the ipad though...  Good luck m8 see you in vegas?

• Options
    edited March 2017
    Here are the screen shots of 1 royal flush on my ipad and 1 staright flush on my ipad, the other royal this weekend was also with clubs, i didn't screen shot it and i dont know how to find it in my hand history. The chat window says royal flush in clubs but i missed the cards on the board..... I'm a bit slow with technology, but good at getting straight and royal flushes...