You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

was Cheltenham good to you?

weecheez1weecheez1 Member Posts: 1,680
edited March 2017 in Chat with Channing
Hi Neil how was your Cheltenham 

Comments

• Options
    NChanningNChanning Member Posts: 852
    edited March 2017

It was pretty painful really.

Had a big bet on Singlefarmpayment which was a bit painful, had a terrible Wednesday, not very good at all Thursday and then bet Sizing John and Pacha du Polder on Friday.

I got up at 3am every day and worked 18 hours before going to bed so it hurts even more to not win.

Hope you did better than me.
  • Options
    weecheez1weecheez1 Member Posts: 1,680
    edited March 2017
    In Response to Re: was Cheltenham good to you?:
     It was pretty painful really.  Had a big bet on Singlefarmpayment which was a bit painful, had a terrible Wednesday, not very good at all Thursday and then bet Sizing John and Pacha du Polder on Friday.  I got up at 3am every day and worked 18 hours before going to bed so it hurts even more to not win.  Hope you did better than me.
    Posted by NChanning
    no much the same but without the long hours sizing john was the saviour.i am not a big punter but the combo of good racing and average poker made it a good week next up the masters cant wait
  • Options
    Goody_AceGoody_Ace Member Posts: 206
    edited March 2017
    and on the other hand - I did remarkably well...........

I had the sky bet money back if you lose...bet

and the first three days my bet lost but the free bet won.

I had in order a 4/1 winner a 5/1 winner then an 18/1 winner on three consequitive days (all from the free bet)