You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

who works the thursday night shift?

freechips1freechips1 Member Posts: 861
edited February 2010 in Community Help & Advice
whoever works the Thursday night shift at sky needs the bullet, the site has gone nuts again and the last time it did this was only a few weeks ago on a Thursday night.  its not good, the one night its on skysports it don't work, this makes very bad advertising

Comments

• Options
    hurst05hurst05 Member Posts: 1,567
    edited February 2010
    its a joke, how can a site that wants to expand as much as sky do not have a downloadable client, with it they will attract far greater numbers. imagine all the first timers, talk about being detered
  • Options
    donkeyplopdonkeyplop Member Posts: 3,795
    edited February 2010
    i think its ok now must of crashed for 15 minutes as i couldnt log in
  • Options
    ckdckd Member Posts: 1,386
    edited February 2010
     4 times in 2 wekks this has happened    dont know about looking for new playeres to join worry about keeping the 1s you got    just cashed in 2 dyms and got nothing 4 it    call sky and get the same rubbish  dont know what the prob is tech team looking into it    i think you need a new tech team cos they dont seem to be able to fix it
  • Options
    BIGSHANNBIGSHANN Member Posts: 433
    edited February 2010
    Thursday and the site is down - oh what a surprise.

• Options
    edited February 2010
    ok now not happy at all, its just let me go to the my account page and the money from 5x100nl tables has not gone into my account
  • Options
    ChirpyChipChirpyChip Member Posts: 556
    edited February 2010
    Nah its not sorted yet as I left all cash tables and the funds are not in my balance.... unreal
  • Options
    hurst05hurst05 Member Posts: 1,567
    edited February 2010
    same im missing money from the tables i left
  • Options
    donkeyplopdonkeyplop Member Posts: 3,795
    edited February 2010

oh thats not good i was about to play some dyms but im not sure if its worth playing until i know everythings working ok!!

i wonder if they are going to brush over this problem on the tv channel???
  • Options
    Bza3swordsBza3swords Member Posts: 91
    edited February 2010
    Tis a joke, was in the 1.5k BH and table not loading up...Id love a refund.
  • Options
    edited February 2010

the money is now in my account so i think i will have a early one. gn all

• Options
    NColleyNColley Member Posts: 1,178
    edited February 2010
    my tables didnt crash n i was in 4 tourneys :S

to add, there was only 1 person away on all 4 of them too.
  • Options
    ybyb Member Posts: 1,471
    edited February 2010
    Customer service a great help as always:

22:09:16 hi is there a problem with the site?
    22:12:33 I'm afraid our systems are down at the moment. Our technical team are working on it at the moment and we will hopefully have things up and running as soon as possible.
    22:13:01 do you know why this keeps happening?
    22:15:38 I'm afraid our systems are down.
    22:16:57 yes i understand that, but is there a reason why it happens so often? because they seem to be down every couple of weeks...
    22:18:38 A similar thing did happen about two weeks ago. We have not experienced anything like this before.
    22:19:43 you definitely have because its happened to me quite a few times
    22:20:59 I'm afraid our systems are down at the moment. Our technical team are working on it at the moment and we will hopefully have things up and running as soon as possible.
    22:21:54 ok well we don't seem to be getting anywhere seeing as you just seem to be copy and pasting the same stuff to me
  • Options
    Sky_RichSky_Rich Member Posts: 3,837
    edited February 2010
    hey guys,

please take a look at this thread.

thanks.
  • Options
    S-KamalotS-Kamalot Member Posts: 20
    edited February 2010
    In Response to Re: who works the thursday night shift?:
    Customer service a great help as always: 22:09:16  hi is there a problem with the site? 22:12:33  I'm afraid our systems are down at the moment. Our technical team are working on it at the moment and we will hopefully have things up and running as soon as possible. 22:13:01  do you know why this keeps happening? 22:15:38  I'm afraid our systems are down. 22:16:57  yes i understand that, but is there a reason why it happens so often? because they seem to be down every couple of weeks... 22:18:38  A similar thing did happen about two weeks ago. We have not experienced anything like this before. 22:19:43  you definitely have because its happened to me quite a few times 22:20:59  I'm afraid our systems are down at the moment. Our technical team are working on it at the moment and we will hopefully have things up and running as soon as possible. 22:21:54  ok well we don't seem to be getting anywhere seeing as you just seem to be copy and pasting the same stuff to me
    Posted by yb

LOL.... them darn sky robots!!   just keep pretending its all ok with minimal casualties...

couldnt log in for over half hour... lucky got in just gone 10pm, was in the velocity... dosent help the mood to play though!!...