You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

ARRRRRRRRRRGGGGHHHHH!!!!!

S-KamalotS-Kamalot Member Posts: 20
edited February 2010 in Community Help & Advice
did post on a thread on 18/2/10

Had a freind playing on here, said of a few probs but not alot [but a few is a few toooo many] so ive recently joined and had a couple of glitches in games.

Today [18/2/10] not being very nice!  Around 3pm [noticed probs at 4pm] was playing low cash [limits should be irrelivant it is still someones money] had 2 tables open, plying for almost an hour, [bad cards, just sitting] play was lagging, so put 2nd table in mini view, still lagging, timing out and at times not being able to click on bet buttons, so checking or folding.
So play starts to pick up, start running nice, and winning pots.... Then a bounty hunter opens [I had joined earlier], so 3 tables on screen, 3rd opens over 1st two and freezes all play, cant click or move anything!!!  5-10mins of major frustration, I have to restart comp and get back into skypoker, Im out of 1 cash game, sat out on another so decide to just play bounty hunter.... But by now im seriously not in the mood to play. Its not always about the money payed to play but how this affects the player. Crashed out the BH, [ made a little profit on the cash, dont kno how, but as i said was playing cold for an hour before, so the cards ran good or I played better angry...?].

I have excellent connection on my virgin broadband, and play on other sites, [FT and PS and Lads] have had No problems, have had 4,5,6,7 games open at times, sometimes 2+ games from each site and No problems..

Its easy to say leave the site, but I kinda like the site and have money invested...
 I like the community feel to it, there's alot of UK players here, good banter, playing in £.  BUT I DO NOT LIKE THESE PROBLEMO'S!!  :-(  Its not fair!

Gona try play now, after a 2hr cooling off period........

Comments

• Options
    Sky_RichSky_Rich Member Posts: 3,837
    edited February 2010
    Hey there,

i'm really sorry to hear of your problems. the site did experience some issues yesterday that may have effected your ability to play at the tables.

i'm not much of a techy myself but i'll see if i can get one of the team to post some advice for you.

all the best,

Rich