You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Am I the only person who thinks that the old site worked really well and the new one doesn't? :)

subtendsubtend Member Posts: 5
edited April 2017 in Feedback & Suggestions
Am I the only person who thinks that the old site worked really well and the new one doesn't work nearly as well ? :)

Comments

• Options
    PkDevilPkDevil Member Posts: 147
    edited April 2017

What is it about the new site that you think doesn't work so well in comparison to the old one?

• Options
    HENDRIK62HENDRIK62 Member Posts: 3,162
    edited April 2017
    Personally, the missing hot-o-meter has really affected my game
  • Options
    edited April 2017
    In Response to Re: Am I the only person who thinks that the old site worked really well and the new one doesn't? :):
    Personally, the missing hot-o-meter has really affected my game
    Posted by HENDRIK62
    I have to admit that I am not a fan of "hot-o-meters". I don't even like them on play money sites let alone real cash sites. Players should be able to work out the strength of their hand. Having a hot-o-meter is basically like having a software aid going "play now, you are going to win", "don't play now, you are going to lose". You may as well start having HUDs if that is the case and then where we do we go from there? Why not just show everybody's cards and have done with it?
  • Options
    Jac35Jac35 Member Posts: 6,479
    edited April 2017
    I liked the hot o meter
    I remember that I had a flush once, all reds. I was going to go all in but when I checked the hot o meter it said that I had ace high. I couldn't really understand it because it looked to me as though I had a flush 
    It saved me some money though

Bring it back 
  • Options
    HENDRIK62HENDRIK62 Member Posts: 3,162
    edited April 2017
    In Response to Re: Am I the only person who thinks that the old site worked really well and the new one doesn't? :):
    In Response to Re: Am I the only person who thinks that the old site worked really well and the new one doesn't? :) : I have to admit that I am not a fan of "hot-o-meters". I don't even like them on play money sites let alone real cash sites. Players should be able to work out the strength of their hand. Having a hot-o-meter is basically like having a software aid going "play now, you are going to win", "don't play now, you are going to lose". You may as well start having HUDs if that is the case and then where we do we go from there? Why not just show everybody's cards and have done with it?
    Posted by PkDevil

Personally, I think that may make it a bit too easy,however I take your point. 

Perhaps some sort of compromise.

Maybe show the cards every second orbit? 

Have  a round where you don't see your own hole cards?

I am all for new innovations, but i do miss not getting the nod as to when i should raise
  • Options
    edited April 2017
    In Response to Re: Am I the only person who thinks that the old site worked really well and the new one doesn't? :) : Personally, I think that may make it a bit too easy,however I take your point.  Perhaps some sort of compromise. Maybe show the cards every second orbit?  Have  a round where you don't see your own hole cards? I am all for new innovations, but i do miss not getting the nod as to when i should raise
    Posted by HENDRIK62
    :-)