You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

PTP-aha.

Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 162,027
edited February 2010 in Poker Chat

My turn tonight, & I've got the following schedule.

7pm - 7.45pm.

1 Table of 10p-20p Omaha Cash.

1 Table of 25p-50p Omaha Cash.

8pm until (insert dig as approperiate).....

Double Stack Main Event.

Thereafter......

2 Tables of 25p-50p Omaha.

If I can break even, I'll be delighted.

Hope to see a few of you later. My chat will be limited to brief replies when I'm 2-Tabling Omaha, sorry.

Enjoy your Friday evening, whatever you plan to do.

Comments

• Options
    35suited35suited Member Posts: 2,332
    edited February 2010
    Afriad I wont be joining you tonight after withdrawing nealry all my bankroll because i was worried i was gonig to tilt it all away.  So entering the orfordable deepstack tonight, good luck in your games
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    In Response to Re: PTP-aha.:
    Afriad I wont be joining you tonight after withdrawing nealry all my bankroll because i was worried i was gonig to tilt it all away.  So entering the orfordable deepstack tonight, good luck in your games
    Posted by 35suited
    Thanks 3-5.

I did promise someone last night that I'd play the Orfordable tonight, but I clean forgot that I was PTP-ing tonight, & the schedule the Suits gave me does not include the Orfordable tonight.

But good luck you.
  • Options
    dylan12dylan12 Member Posts: 2,343
    edited February 2010
    Good luck tonight mate, may pop over to the Omaha tables once I get bored of Holdem!!
    Hope not to meet you in the Double Stack Main Event ;) ha ha
  • Options
    Ads2kukAds2kuk Member Posts: 582
    edited February 2010
    Hopefully see you on the tables deep in the 8pm game mate...Good luck.
  • Options
    Nutter5932Nutter5932 Member Posts: 349
    edited February 2010
    I think i'll come kick it old skool for abit !
  • Options
    edited February 2010

Started off OK, staked £40, returned £64.89, now for the Tourney. Assume £16.50 lost there.....
  • Options
    edited February 2010

The Tourney, not so good, I busted half way, 225th I think. I had 10 x BB, & A-T, hard to find a bet-size I can get off, so I shoved, & got well looked up by A-J, gg.

I got damaged early in the first hand I played, 30 minutes in, when I made a Button-Raise/steal with A-9, & a geezer with A-K owned me all ends up. K high flop, he check-called me, blank river, rinse repeat, the K paired on the River & he checked again. I could not bet, & just as well - he had A-K. Nice play bud.

Next hand I got to see a flop in a really weird hand, a cooler I guess. I had 4-4, flop a nice dry A-7-4, happy days, a set & an Ace for someone to bet at. Checked all round. 7 on turn, he bet, I re-Raised, he called. He had A-7, for a turned 2 pair. River was an ugly paired 7, he had runner-runner boated, & he value bet it beautifully, I could not fold my under-house. NP Sir.

But I got lucky then against A-7 man, when we got it all-in pre, my K-K over his Q-Q. The luck evens out. 

And then I went busto with that A-T. I just don't like it when I get my money in bad.

Never mind, I'm still in profit for the night, so now it's back to the Omaha cash.