You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Vegas Token?

SP_SPSP_SP Member Posts: 419
edited May 2017 in Feedback & Suggestions
I have a vegas token showing in free bets section of my account, despite conversations with cc I cannot find out how I am supposed to use it, has anyone any ideas please?

Comments

• Options
    reelerreeler Member Posts: 416
    edited April 2017
    ive got a token too says no value dunno how to use it. also i cant register for a tourney when i click on tab nothing happens but when i click on cash tables nthey load no problem
  • Options
    edited April 2017
    i cant chat too customer care as it says i have a self ban which i have no idea why as i never self anything, i cant chat either feel like going elsewhere
  • Options
    belsibubbelsibub Member Posts: 2,527
    edited April 2017
    Does it say 'skyvegas'?
    If so click it to go to skyvegas & use your daily 'prize machine' spin.

• Options
    edited April 2017
    mine just says mtt value 0

• Options
    edited April 2017
    In Response to Re: Vegas Token?:
    Does it say 'skyvegas'? If so click it to go to skyvegas & use your daily 'prize machine' spin. https://www.skyvegas.com/promotions/sky-vegas-millions-prize-machine
    Posted by belsibub
    Hi Belsibub,

Says vegas token but I can only see it when in my poker account strangely, nothing at all in sky vegas to show where to use it!
  • Options
    hhyftrftdrhhyftrftdr Member Posts: 8,036
    edited April 2017
    Belsibub knows his stuff.
  • Options
    Red_KingRed_King Member Posts: 2,850
    edited April 2017
    It's a free spin Skyvegas token, switch to Vegas tab for free spin to win prizes.

Don't like the rules though,

14 states you must use or withdraw your £5-5000 prize within 30 days, or it's FORFEIT.

LOL.      NOT
  • Options
    edited April 2017
    It's a free spin Skyvegas token, switch to Vegas tab for free spin to win prizes. Don't like the rules though, 14 states you must use or withdraw your £5-5000 prize within 30 days, or it's FORFEIT. LOL.      NOT
    Posted by Red_King
    Hi Red King,

Cannot find what to use it on, I am opted in to the spin every day promo but this token seems to show only when I check in bonuses on poker account not in vegas?

Unsure about the use or withdraw part to be honest as I have won £5 & £10, should I therefore withdraw these amounts?

Thanks
  • Options
    Red_KingRed_King Member Posts: 2,850
    edited April 2017
    In Response to Re: Vegas Token? : Hi Red King, Cannot find what to use it on, I am opted in to the spin every day promo but this token seems to show only when I check in bonuses on poker account not in vegas? Unsure about the use or withdraw part to be honest as I have won £5 & £10, should I therefore withdraw these amounts? Thanks
    Posted by SP_SP
    Just go to Vegas tab, the promo comes up on the screen, just press the button and the free spin slot appears, press to spin.
    There are various types of prizes to win.
    I've got entry to today's random cash prize draw, takes place at 5pm, random prizes £5-5000.

It's free so just play it and see!
  • Options
    edited April 2017
    I have spun every day but the token stays in my account and says valid until 30th April, still no idea what it it can be used on?
  • Options
    edited May 2017
    Token gone, what a waste of time trying to find out what it was supposed to be used on!!!!!!
  • Options
    raggy94raggy94 Member Posts: 149
    edited May 2017
    It was probably because you opted into Las Vegas prize draw, sometimes happens when you enter promo code that a mtt token value £0 appears in bonus section. Don't know but it seems faciliatory.
  • Options
    edited May 2017
    It was probably because you opted into Las Vegas prize draw, sometimes happens when you enter promo code that a mtt token value £0 appears in bonus section. Don't know but it seems faciliatory.
    Posted by raggy94
    Ah ok cheers Raggy.