You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

poker points?

hoyskihoyski Member Posts: 84
edited May 2017 in Feedback & Suggestions
I have 50,000 poker points and in reality there is not a lot I can do with them.
I don't really want to be playing £20 guaranteed turbo tourneys with a buy in of 10 points.
Is it possible to come up with something a bit more interesting to spend our points on?
Or is there and I don't know about it.
cheers 
Hoyski

Comments

• Options
    I11l0I11l0 Member Posts: 5
    edited May 2017
    I am with you on this, I only have 5000, but still I also dont want to be playing in a £20gtd with loads of people, just not worth the time. SKY POKER, please come up with a new style of tournament i.e satalites, even a 100-1000 points tournament, Im sure me and Hoyski aren't the only ones wishing for something new to use them on. 
    Even tournament tickets/cash via shop would be fine, but till then they are just wasted which I feel is unfair on us players using your site as we are getting nothing in return for rake. 
    -Please respond to this thread with your suggestions.
    C-Mac.
  • Options
    EssexphilEssexphil Member Posts: 8,078
    edited May 2017
    In Response to Re: poker points?:
    I am with you on this, I only have 5000, but still I also dont want to be playing in a £20gtd with loads of people, just not worth the time. SKY POKER, please come up with a new style of tournament i.e satalites, even a 100-1000 points tournament, Im sure me and Hoyski aren't the only ones wishing for something new to use them on.  Even tournament tickets/cash via shop would be fine, but till then they are just wasted which I feel is unfair on us players using your site as we are getting nothing in return for rake.  -Please respond to this thread with your suggestions. C-Mac.
    Posted by I11l0
    Sky's points are to show what rakeback may already have been given. There are various methods for rakeback/bonuses which are set out elsewhere on this site, together with the ginormous "Sky Poker Rewards" slider you will see in the top right....

I really wish that Sky stopped showing these points in this way, as it causes confusion. Mind you, a one-off massive freeroll to achieve it would be great :)