You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Advanced Bounty Hunter Strategy

LeeLUFC7LeeLUFC7 Member Posts: 1
edited December 2021 in Strategy
Hi Forum!

Well basically i'm looking for training aids or even possibly coaching on high level strategies went playing bounty hunters exclusive to sky.

I would class myself as a slightly above average player with a few decent scores but i'm looking to take my game to the next level.

things i need help with in my opinion;

Opening ranges from each position.

How light to call off when hunting for bounties.

overall strat.

Any advice would be great! 

Cheers

Comments

• Options
    jimb0d1jimb0d1 Member Posts: 660
    edited May 2017
    Start tight in early stages.

TT+/AQ+ utg and looser round to the button

Ignore bounties unless you have a big stack or a really close decision....but when playing a hand with a bounty in you need to know who else at the table is crazy. note them down and punish them by reraising and calling lighter when required later in the hand. Later on or if you have a big stack then any pair or decent ace can be good to chase a bounty but you need to know your customer.

Overall then play a traditonal tight game and be aware of stack sizes once into the midstages, you want to know when opening the betting who you are willing to call should they reraise.

gl
  • Options
    hhyftrftdrhhyftrftdr Member Posts: 8,036
    edited May 2017
    In Response to Re: Advanced Bounty Hunter Strategy:
    Start tight in early stages. TT+/AQ+ utg and looser round to the button Ignore bounties unless you have a big stack or a really close decision....but when playing a hand with a bounty in you need to know who else at the table is crazy. note them down and punish them by reraising and calling lighter when required later in the hand. Later on or if you have a big stack then any pair or decent ace can be good to chase a bounty but you need to know your customer. Overall then play a traditonal tight game and be aware of stack sizes once into the midstages, you want to know when opening the betting who you are willing to call should they reraise. gl
    Posted by jimb0d1

This is tighter than a ducks ar$$$e ;)