You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

relentless lagging

neenioneenio Member Posts: 58
edited May 2017 in Feedback & Suggestions
once again ive encountered lagging whilst playing this has gone on for 3 to 4 weeks ive reported the problem to the vip team numerous times they have been very helpful in noting the times these problems occur and then passing them on to the poker team. problem being i have received no refunds for any affected games and believe me there are plenty. this has severley affected my chances in tournaments and during cash games ploughing money into pots with the nuts and then unable to react to a river bet and being sat out. couple of things of want to know is when is this problem going to be rectified and whats the situation regarding my refunds. i have chosen to write on here as the poker team dont seem to reply to my numerous requests.

Comments

• Options
    Sky_SamTSky_SamT Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 984
    edited May 2017
    Hi Neenio,

We have been in contact several times with the service team who you have liaised with regarding your play. Refunds will be processed by the relevant customer care team should it be deemed fit.

What I will advise is that you play on the Download client as you will see from several threads and several of my posts that the issue we have seems to be exacerbated by the browser play in particularly Google Chrome. If you are seeing the issues I ask you to switch to play the Download Client whilst we continue working towards a solution. 

Sam
  • Options
    razorkevrazorkev Member Posts: 1,364
    edited May 2017
    Morning sam

Ive tried numerous times to download client but it says cant be installed as mis confiqured do you know how i can resolve this as it says contact the installation company which i presume is skypoker

Thanks

kev
  • Options
    Sky_SamTSky_SamT Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 984
    edited May 2017
    Hi Kev,

This would appear that you have an issue with Adobe Air on your machine. Can I ask you to uninstall any versions of the Download Client, uninstall Adobe AIR completely, then install the laterst version of Adobe Air before trying to download the client again.

Sam
  • Options
    neenioneenio Member Posts: 58
    edited May 2017
    In Response to Re: relentless lagging:
    Hi Neenio, We have been in contact several times with the service team who you have liaised with regarding your play. Refunds will be processed by the relevant customer care team should it be deemed fit. What I will advise is that you play on the Download client as you will see from several threads and several of my posts that the issue we have seems to be exacerbated by the browser play in particularly Google Chrome. If you are seeing the issues I ask you to switch to play the Download Client whilst we continue working towards a solution.  Sam
    Posted by Sky_SamT
    HI Sam I think the problem is whilst using Google Chrome the site freezes up when basically playing 3 or more tables I did use the download client organ ally but that crashed completley after the problems I encountered using Chrome I switched back to that around 10pm and it ran fine sorry to keep on but I put a lot of hours in with decent volume and use poker as a second income but no doubt these problems have cost me money and a lot of frustration doubled with a lot of time explaining the problems
  • Options
    bencbenc Member Posts: 1,054
    edited May 2017
    Had exact same issue with chrome and was told by priority team multiple times it was my own connection issues and no refunds would be sorted unless i provided evidence of affected games, which i did but was never contacted back so rather annoying to see you accepting it was a site issue. I switched to download client which every other day seeems to have  has lag with my main and backup connection. I've given up with contacting prio or live chat because im continously told it will be investigated then not contacted again which is incredibly frustrating when its probably cost me hundreds over the past couple months. At the moment when the download is being incredibly laggy and not showing myself registered in husngs and when i do get a game the opening of the table is delayed. So tonight my options are play on chrome but play a max 3 tables and risk everything just crashing which in a hyper sng is pretty much losing your money ( alot of the time i can have up to 6-8 tables opening) or play on the download have as many tables as i usually do but possibly have my table delay in opening and deal with the most tilting lag that feels like your going to time out of every hand. I'm bored of moaning about it but it seems reasonable to expect with so many people complaining and how long the issues have been lingering it would of been sorted by now.