You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Why

Comments

• Options
    goldongoldon Member Posts: 8,489
    It's "Now or Never" .....well not for another two years at least. Does Rover Launch have a Dogs chance of finding a bone on Mar's ........ Woof

• Options
    Do Horses Cry....... for Health & Safety

Ban the whip! Horses are the only animals who may be beaten in public for entertainment. ... Racing's regulator, the British Horseracing Authority (BHA), specifically sanction jockeys to whip their horses for 'encouragement' – in other words, in an attempt to improve a jockey's chance of winning.

Ban the whip! - Animal Aid
  • Options
    As number one supporter of "Underdogs" Puppies! I'm struggling to support Misterpj

Why , keeps suggesting he's getting Whipped all the time.

Then. complains not getting "Fair crack of the Whip."

• Options
    WHAT!
    Something else to shove in me Garage and ogle at.

• Options
    Have I been missed...? Mm! The Rumour of my Demise was grossly exaggerated.

Helping Son with Home improvements new extension on the back. I can still hack it even at my age and in the Hot wilting Weather. Not the first to slow or sit down but did drink Small Reservoir during the day and Brewery at night. Family bonding after lock down has a price, no Poker,no points, did have withdrawal symptoms. sob!
  • Options
    MAXALLYMAXALLY Member Posts: 17,523
    Glad to see you have returned & are ok. I was trying to work out how long these lobotomies took to do ;) .

I dont pop in the shed too often now....after my Bar was vandalised/shut down....we have lost a 'few' contributors.... and Haysie's amazing 200 posts a day keep me enthralled in other areas......but glad you are still holding up the centre beam in here.

• Options
    Yep! Al "The Bar " Al's Bar was bit of fun which most enjoyed, understand you didn't continue when the dust settled. Some still hold a Grudge won't let it go waiting to jump on you're mistakes, but me finks your street cred's OK now.
    Thank's for wondering if Swampy had buried me
  • Options
    Sow What. !

• Options
    Stitch up shop. Don't go there.......... cough!

• Options
    edited August 2020
    Building Industry has moved on since my day, they laughed at my feet & inches ruler plus
    asking for 8x4 .....2x1 So I'm bit out of date.....a Door Frame's a Door Frame what's different about that........ Mm!

Dropped a Brick before .... &....Sh-t a Brick before, until last week never Screwed a Brick.

No need for Rawlplug Dad, just drill the hole & screw straight in, been around for years.
    What! that'll never hold. !

Quote;
    Is there a screw that goes into brick without a plug ...singletrackworld.com › Chat Forum
    I need to fix something to brick near a stove so it's going to be hot! Am I right in saying that there's a type of screw that only needs a pilot hole drilling and does ...
    Look it up then try one ....... blimey.!

• Options
    lucy4lucy4 Member Posts: 7,024
    goldon said:

Building Industry has moved on since my day, they laughed at my feet & inches ruler plus
    asking for 8x4 .....2x1 So I'm bit out of date.....a Door Frame's a Door Frame what's different about that........ Mm!

Dropped a Brick before .... &....Sh-t a Brick before, until last week never Screwed a Brick.

No need for Rawlplug Dad, just drill the hole & screw straight in, been around for years.
    What! that'll never hold. !

Quote;
    Is there a screw that goes into brick without a plug ...singletrackworld.com › Chat Forum
    I need to fix something to brick near a stove so it's going to be hot! Am I right in saying that there's a type of screw that only needs a pilot hole drilling and does ...
    Look it up then try one ....... blimey.!

Rawplugs ? You had it good as in my day it was drill the hole with a hand drill then use matchsticks to pack the hole then screw in to that :) .
  • Options
    edited August 2020
    Oops! Mr T
    Tikay10 said:

£2,000 Mini Marksman (£2,120)

Before we move on, I was unable to comment on Sunday's Results Thread, as I was a little busy, so I missed the chance to big up @phil12uk who was 5th in the Mini Major. He's a great guy, been here forever - or it feels like it - & his Daughter, who used to come along to SPT's, is a thoroughly lovely young lady. Good to see you can still hack it on the tables Phil.

phil12uk said:

Anyone who I haven't met before, Jodey is actually my wife and not my daughter.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

You're not alone with this mistake...... I held a Raffle at our Jubilee "Street Party" and I asked young girl, who I thought was about 12 years to pick the winning tickets. After the round of Applause I gave her bag of Sweets & £1.00 for her money box. Good Eh!

Till someone told me she was 21 years old.

• Options
    Don't call me Shirley ........

Essex boy, 9, has first haircut and donates locks for children's wigs
    18 August 2020
    Share this with Facebook Share this with Messenger Share this with Twitter Share this with Email Share
    Image copyrightPA MEDIA/REUTERS
    Image caption
    Reilly Stancombe was inspired to grow his hair by Wales, Real Madrid and Tottenham footballer Gareth Bale

• Options
    Nice cuppa tea anyone........two sugars.

• Options
    Storm in a teacup coming....... Putin .....bin ..... putting in. !
  • Options
    Manchester Deputy Mayor for Policing shares the reaction of both the victims' families and the people of Manchester after the "milestone" sentencing of the bomb plotter.

The Manchester Arena bomb plotter Hashem Abedi, brother of the bomber, has been given a life sentence with a minimum tariff of 55 years.
  • Options
    Red_KingRed_King Member Posts: 2,850
    goldon said:

Storm in a teacup coming....... Putin .....bin ..... putting in. !

• Options
    Red_KingRed_King Member Posts: 2,850
  • Options
    He wasn't Poisoned .... just enlightened.
  • Options
    Get it right this time.....

They won't let him leave Russia the tea Monkey wants another go.