You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Why

Comments

• Options
    goldongoldon Member Posts: 8,533
    No Name jumped ship you'll find him in the bilge water.
  • Options
    VespaPXVespaPX Member Posts: 12,034
    goldon said:

Why do you still have haters. >:)

More like fanboys :smiley:
  • Options
    My continued fan base can be blamed on " Mumsie " discovering my warped humour.
  • Options
    Rocking all over the World.....nope! Remember the good old Days.

• Options
    Should we believe (trust) put our lives on the line.

Did you like me buy a diesel car on Gov recommendation.
    boobyd said:
    Why is it they want to claim compo for emissions when the most likely reason they got a diesel was ,MPG and low ved and the reason for low ved was not emissions but a perceived £ saving on petrol ved?

I thought the low VED on diesels was because at the time the focus was all about CO2 emissions and diesels emit far less CO2 than petrol engines, so petrol cars were the bad boys. Then the focus changed to NOx emissions and diesels became the bad boys again (and recently joined by domestic stoves burning carp fuels that add to particulate pollution).

As the focus moves increasingly onto EVs, we can expect all forms of ICE to be increasingly demonised, probably with higher VEDs across the board as well. Later, when the true environmental impact of battery production and disposal comes to light we can expect EVs to become the bad boys. Our grandchildren will be fortunate if they're allowed bicycles by the end of the century :(

Should I now buy Electric or a bike. !
  • Options
    Life with Stars is a shooting experience ..... need to re-load. ?

but should I..........other things.!
  • Options
    chillingchilling Member Posts: 3,774
    goldon said:

Should we believe (trust) put our lives on the line.

Did you like me buy a diesel car on Gov recommendation.
    boobyd said:
    Why is it they want to claim compo for emissions when the most likely reason they got a diesel was ,MPG and low ved and the reason for low ved was not emissions but a perceived £ saving on petrol ved?

I thought the low VED on diesels was because at the time the focus was all about CO2 emissions and diesels emit far less CO2 than petrol engines, so petrol cars were the bad boys. Then the focus changed to NOx emissions and diesels became the bad boys again (and recently joined by domestic stoves burning carp fuels that add to particulate pollution).

As the focus moves increasingly onto EVs, we can expect all forms of ICE to be increasingly demonised, probably with higher VEDs across the board as well. Later, when the true environmental impact of battery production and disposal comes to light we can expect EVs to become the bad boys. Our grandchildren will be fortunate if they're allowed bicycles by the end of the century :(

Should I now buy Electric or a bike. !

You need to realise Bill Gates is also into building small nuclear reactors,in Wyoming and elsewhere.Bill and Elon🥰
    He was all set for a major project in China before Trump started a trade war.

This is obviously to do with climate change, so not so interesting fact time.
    ‘ They’ can steer tropical storms,hurricanes,create whatever they want, floods , droughts,easy peasy. ‘ They’ can even tinker with the jet stream.Throw in the ‘ set ‘ fires = climate change BS.

Electric or bike? Neither, as you won’t be going anywhere.

• Options
    Do you own the Philosophers Stone can I buy it.
  • Options
    Red_KingRed_King Member Posts: 2,850
    edited June 2021
    goldon said:

Only $36 on ebay 😉🙄

• Options
    goldon said:

• Options
    Nah.

• Options
    edited June 2021
    Dammmm! I had Doddy's Tickling stick ready for swop . Mm!

• Options
    ‘. Bill says you’ve gotta have a jab, and the Fauci one recommends a booster!’
    ‘ I’ll send Bill next week,on his own’.

• Options
    edited June 2021

I remember 2 Jabs

• Options
    Think the Sun has got to me brain. "Wear a Hat" Slap on the Sun Cream order the Beer's, like running hot it won't last.

• Options
    Tesco Fosters Pk 18 for £12.95 reduced £10 at check-out. Footy limited offer.

• Options
    Am I being Bitchy is my Feminine side "Coming Out" ?
  • Options
    I love being in the Garden ...... "The Beer Garden" Hic!
  • Options
    We are in the Hole. Believe it.! Covid -19 is not the only danger.

All rushing out in the sun. Mm! We Brits do it every year but things have changed.
    No longer the slow Tan top up with bronze body skimpy swim suits.
    Climate Change comes back too bite. Skin Cancer

Ozone Layer Depletion

Have Family in Australia first time we visited took sun cream, sun glasses only to be told useless . My Mother Hen Sister would make us wear their dark glasses and be constantly slapping their sun cream on us. When she took us to see friend that had contracted skin cancer we were shocked. By not wearing a hat their friend got burnt on his ears which turned into cancer never noticed it and when it was too late had to have half his jaw removed.
    Cream up

Wear a Hat

• Options
    Stuck in the U.S.S.R. Not me old school but still learning. cough!