You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Why

Comments

• Options
    chillingchilling Member Posts: 3,774
    I come from the land down under.

• Options
    goldongoldon Member Posts: 8,524
    Wasn't me that brought it back ...... last there 2014 but, last Christmas my Sister did sneeze while talking on Skype.
  • Options
    Link to Bird Flu

Did you know Aussie Flu has twice the Alcohol content than any other Flu Variant.

• Options
    When you open the Windows to let the Viruses out are you in fact letting them in. ?
  • Options
    VespaPXVespaPX Member Posts: 12,031
    Do you know anyone that will sell you a fix for a Windows virus?
  • Options
    This chap with his foot in the door.

• Options
    I had to put deposit on double jab windows to get rid of him.
  • Options
    edited January 2022
    I know too much time on my hands nothing to do but come on here and annoy everyone.

• Options
    Anyone noticed it's not the Chinese Lab that engineered the Virus that's responsible for putting peoples lives at risk ........ it's now Toot Toot...... run and hide.
  • Options
    He should fish here this is where they live.!

• Options
    Few more Poker Years if I'm Lucky thank you Kylie....
  • Options
    Big Boys have more Fun.

Remember the Post some time ago about the Soho Club that had Statue of Nude Adam with hinged Fig leaf in the ladies Loo .. if the Girls lifted the Leaf for a peek a bell would ring at the bar and the Lads would cheer.
    Well, this Hotel we stayed at the weekend had Gents Toilet with reflective back plates on row of urinals that as you stood to P you got reflection of your old chap staring back at you plus everyone else along the row. No dividers for privacy did cause some laughter everyone trying to zip up quick or use a cubical instead.
  • Options
    Nice Hotel, Excellent Location, Bizarre Two-Way Mirror in the Toilet...

With hidden cameras and two-way mirrors becoming common in changing rooms and even hotels, how can we be more careful about not falling prey to these things? Have you seen or experienced any such incident?

Me ! Well just this weekend. cough!

While having me P this did cross my mind, that the Ladies Loo was on the other side. !

There was a lot of Laughter joking (that) the ceiling sprinkler system was Security camera's filming for screens in the Girls Night Out Event in the second Convention Hall.

Have you ever been in a bathroom, dressing room or another private area with a mirror and had that feeling that someone is watching you?
    You can check to see if a mirror is transparent by observing how it is installed and using a few simple techniques to determine if there's a wall behind it. You may have heard about the fingernail test but there are more accurate ways to tell if a mirror is two-way or not.
    Two way mirror
    Acts as a window from one viewpoint, viewed from the opposite side looks like a normal mirror.

• Options
    SMASH IT !
  • Options
    OK , Seven Years bad Luck ...... but playing with your little chap won't be on Utube/facebook/Twitter or the Hotel Staff Canteen wall.
  • Options
    Well, just drove passed Sky Towers new development Hertfordshire and it is massive more like Sky City. Waiting to see if any Tree's survived or they replaced the one's they cut down. Oliver D they want more. cough!
  • Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 160,773
    edited January 2022
    goldon said:

Well, just drove passed Sky Towers new development Hertfordshire and it is massive more like Sky City. Waiting to see if any Tree's survived or they replaced the one's they cut down. Oliver D they want more. cough!

This is the Osterley site, but all new Sky developments including the one in Hertfordshire are "environmentally-friendly".

https://www.arup.com/projects/sky-studios
  • Options
    Sooner have what was there before but alas like the Ivy that kills the Tree and told it supports other creatures, the tree will die and so will they.
  • Options
    On a Lighter Note the Sun is out top up....!
  • Options
    MISTY4MEMISTY4ME Member Posts: 6,169
    Tikay10 said:

goldon said:

This is the Osterley site, but all new Sky developments including the one in Hertfordshire are "environmentally-friendly".

Is that where the new software will come from? :smiley: