You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Why

Comments

• paige55paige55 Member Posts: 2,953
    edited June 2017

THE RSPCA DO THERE BEST BUT THEY CANNOT DO THIS ON THER OWN THEY NEED OUR HELP SO REPORT ANYTHING THAT IS SUSPICIOUS PLEASE

• goldongoldon Member Posts: 8,464
    edited June 2017
    Calm down...... Dog Nappers go for rich people's dogs ....... are you rich.?  

Get, scruffy pot licker dog no one wants......... problem solved.  !  Ugly dogs & ugly men need to be loved.
    edited June 2017
    goldon they do not go for rich people,s dogs they will take any dog they can get (:(:(:
    edited June 2017
    In Response to Re: Why:
    Calm down...... Dog Nappers go for rich people's dogs ....... are you rich.?   Get, scruffy pot licker dog no one wants......... problem solved.  !  Ugly dogs & ugly men need to be loved.
    Posted by goldon
    love you goldon even if you think you are ugly xx
    edited June 2017
    Going to stay anyway from your thread goldon sorry but you have not got what I posted about I should not have posted on your why thread anyway bye paige
    edited June 2017

Steady Max will get jealous ......... I look in the Mirror and think ..... why has it not cracked.
    edited June 2017
    My Husband is not well and maybe I have crossed a line a dog is still someone,s family loved one I only hope in afew months time I still have a husband at the moment a big cloud is over us and we can only wait to see if the sun will shine on us
    edited June 2017
    In Response to Re: Why:
    My Husband is not well and maybe I have crossed a line a dog is still someone,s family loved one I only hope in afew months time I still have a husband at the moment a big cloud is over us and we can only wait to see if the sun will shine on us
    Posted by paige55
    Sorry to hear Hubby having Health Problems ...... wont ask what's wrong,  but hope you both stay positive as things do improve if you don't worry or fret.  As we get older things take longer to heal,  even getting the flu takes ages to go......... I though my time was up when the Doctors told me I had Prostate Cancer but still here ten years on, so give him my regards and hope it's nothing serious and will soon be better.     xx
    edited June 2017
    Day's don't get much better than this ........... enjoy your garden.
    edited June 2017
    Sat in the garden did nothing topped up my tan.  
    edited June 2017
    Is Britain Jinxed ......... how many more bad beats.
    edited June 2017
    Sat in the Garden did nothing topped up my beer, days don't get much better than this.? 
    edited June 2017
    Some People get better with age........ others need surgery.
    edited June 2017
    Help is at hand ......... Principal antagonist will intervene..... stay put.  ?
    edited June 2017
    Health & Safety require ........ to get fireworks going ...... light blue touch paper... and retire to safety.
    edited June 2017
     I Was Abused as Child ......... yes ...... the Mid-wife slapped my bottom.
    edited June 2017
    Fly swatting time
    edited June 2017
    Storm brewin
    edited June 2017
    Love a good "Rant"  ....... what was the Question.
    edited June 2017
    Chasing classic Cards.......