You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

how did i play

BADBOY14BADBOY14 Member Posts: 4
edited February 2010 in Poker Chat
hi TK fairly new to sky poker play 25/50 going well at the moment wondered if you could look at a hand i played friday night might be worth showing on sky poker dealt 4 6 of spades in the big blind two limpers i think checked the flop comes 5 3 of spades and ?  i put a good raise in get called by both turn comes a blank at this time i do think 1 of them has 2 spades river comes 2 of spades hit straight flush thinkig one of the others has hit the flush as well i go all in for about £58 get called straight away by one and then the other happy days one turns over the ace flush and the other top pair thought you could have a look and give me you expert view dont think i did anything wrong as no one went over the top of me. Great show and thanks for all your great tips even if i dont take notice of them sometimes lol BDBOY14

Comments

• Options
    BradnockBradnock Member Posts: 88
    edited February 2010

Badboy14, if you could navigate the site and along the top go to 'MySkyPoker' and look at 'HandHistory' locate the hand and paste it below.

Best way to get TK to answer you direct you should paste the said hand in the 'ASK TIKAY' section of the forum and he will be able to give you his verdict.

If you want the hand played on the show think you have to go in the forum for the the sky tv channel, possibly 'PLAY MY HAND REQUEST' i think....