You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

£2.30 token

devlin747devlin747 Member Posts: 5
edited December 2021 in Strategy
Hi could you tell me how i use my £2.30 tournement token please, can i enter a tournement for £5.50 by paying the extra £3.20

Comments

• Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 160,054
    edited May 2017
    In Response to £2.30 token:
    Hi could you tell me how i use my £2.30 tournement token please, can i enter a tournement for £5.50 by paying the extra £3.20
    Posted by devlin747
    Hi Devlin,

Yes, you can.

Good luck.

• Phantom66Phantom66 Member Posts: 5,542
    edited May 2017
    You can use it for any Sit and Go or Multi table tournament.

When you register it will ask you if you want to use your token, you need to select Yes.

You do not get change if the buy in is less than £2.30 so from a value perspective you do get a little more for your token if you put it towards a higher buy in.

GL.
  • devlin747devlin747 Member Posts: 5
    edited May 2017
    Thank u guys, when i go to register there is no option to use the token, do i need to press confirm first??
  • devlin747devlin747 Member Posts: 5
    edited May 2017
    In Response to Re: £2.30 token:
    You can use it for any Sit and Go or Multi table tournament. When you register it will ask you if you want to use your token, you need to select Yes. You do not get change if the buy in is less than £2.30 so from a value perspective you do get a little more for your token if you put it towards a higher buy in. GL.
    Posted by Phantom66
    Thank u guys, when i go to register there is no option to use the token, do i need to press confirm first??
  • GREGSTERGREGSTER Member Posts: 383
    edited May 2017
    In Response to Re: £2.30 token : Thank u guys, when i go to register there is no option to use the token, do i need to press confirm first??
    Posted by devlin747
    Hi Devlin,

If you are playing via the App it doesn't give you a choice, it just uses the token. If you are playing on the download client or browser it should ask you if you do or don't want to use the token.

Hope that helps.
    Greg.
  • Phantom66Phantom66 Member Posts: 5,542
    edited May 2017
    Ah forgot about the App aspect to this as I usually play on the client/browser via laptop.

Sorry.

I should have remembered having griped about the automatic loss of tokens when playing from a smartphone.
  • mumsiemumsie Member Posts: 7,336
    edited May 2017
    In Response to Re: £2.30 token : Thank u guys, when i go to register there is no option to use the token, do i need to press confirm first??
    Posted by devlin747

The Repliers have this covered, you could also phone customer services and tell them which tournie you want to use your token, they will help you.
  • jimolajimola Member Posts: 1
    edited July 2017
    does the token have a time limit as I will be away on monday for a couple of weeks

• Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 160,054
    edited July 2017
    does the token have a time limit as I will be away on monday for a couple of weeks
    Posted by jimola
    I don't know the specifics of this particular token, but yes, they usually have a time limit. I would use it pre-holiday if possible. But if you lose the token, really, you have not lost anything, so don't worry too much.

The best guy to ask is Phantom66, he knows these things inside out.
  • rainman215rainman215 Member Posts: 1,186
    edited July 2017
    Posted by jimola
    Good evening Jimola.
    Token is normally valid for 3 months.
    Plus you can use it to play the £2.20 @2.15 deepstack.
    All the best.
    Rainman215.
  • NoseyBonkNoseyBonk Member Posts: 6,165
    edited July 2017
    In Response to Re: £2.30 token : Good evening Jimola. Token is normally valid for 3 months. Plus you can use it to play the £2.20 @2.15 deepstack. All the best. Rainman215.
    Posted by rainman215

For the first time ever I got enough points to earn a token, so I may well (subject to work) use it on 'your' tourney :) Last week - token. Next week - PRIORITY :D

• rainman215rainman215 Member Posts: 1,186
    edited July 2017
    Good morning NoseyBonk.
    Excellent news, it will be an honour and pleasure to play someone of your calibre.
    Always laugh myself silly at your posts.
    All the best.
    Rainman215.
    P.S HAS ANYONE MENTIONED THE £2.20 @2.15 DEEPSTACK YET.