You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

double your money rake!!

SirSimonSirSimon Member Posts: 61
edited February 2010 in Poker Chat

New to sky poker. Played and won a few £3 + 30p double your money games. However my winnings only show £2.70 !! Why is this? I thought 30p went to sky as an entry fee and the winnings were £3. Hence the name....Double your money !! Can anyone explain this to me? Many thanks.

Comments

• Options
    edited February 2010
    In Response to double your money rake!!:
    New to sky poker. Played and won a few £3 + 30p double your money games. However my winnings only show £2.70 !! Why is this? I thought 30p went to sky as an entry fee and the winnings were £3. Hence the name....Double your money !! Can anyone explain this to me? Many thanks.
    Posted by SirSimon
    Reply to Me !!

I think I get it. -£.3.30 + £6.00 = £2.70

Should have looked a bit longer before posting....well it is gone 1am !!

Hope that helps SirSimon !
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    In Response to Re: double your money rake!!:

Thanks for answering so quick. I get it now !
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    In Response to Re: double your money rake!! : Thanks for answering so quick. I get it now !
    Posted by SirSimon
    No problem.

Go to bed you fool !!
  • Options
    dylan12dylan12 Member Posts: 2,343
    edited February 2010
    In Response to double your money rake!!:
    Posted by SirSimon
    It only shows £2.70 winnings because you would have received £6 in total and £3.30 of that was your own money that was invested for the original stake therefore leaving you with a profit of £2.70
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    In Response to Re: double your money rake!! : No problem. Go to bed you fool !!
    Posted by SirSimon
    Time for bed.............night me !!

Nice talking to me
  • Options
    moonooomoonooo Member Posts: 554
    edited February 2010
    In Response to Re: double your money rake!! : Time for bed.............night me !! Nice talking to me
    Posted by SirSimon
    I think some1 is going mad hahaha what a random thread this is...but what dylan said is correct..
  • Options
    BlackFish3BlackFish3 Member Posts: 2,418
    edited February 2010
    lol you have gone absolutely crazy! tilted struggling to work out profit after you take away rake, working it out but not having anyone to talk to and you have gone on tilt...brilliant!
  • Options
    edited February 2010

Thanks for your replies (including me!!). Was begining to think no one else was up at that time. Worked it out not long after I posted the question.  Don't think I'm mad, but I'll have to ask my self, just to make sure !
  • Options
    BlackFish3BlackFish3 Member Posts: 2,418
    edited February 2010
    In Response to Re: double your money rake!! : Thanks for your replies (including me!!). Was begining to think no one else was up at that time. Worked it out not long after I posted the question.  Don't think I'm mad, but I'll have to ask my self, just to make sure !
    Posted by SirSimon
    are you a cross between oynutter and loonytoons?
  • Options
    TRIP5TRIP5 Member Posts: 3,618
    edited February 2010
    Hello SirSimon...

I was curious...after discussing the issue with yourself (at length obviously as you don't want to make any rash decisions here that may result in you becoming labelled for eternity and beyond...) did you decide if you are mad, totally whacky, a little bit of a looneybin or totally scooby-doo'd?

x
  • Options
    elsadogelsadog Member Posts: 5,677
    edited February 2010
    Nurse !!!!!!!!
  • Options
    IRISHROVERIRISHROVER Member Posts: 7,606
    edited February 2010

before taking yourself off to area 51,

you should apologise to yourself,

for ever doubting you ,

if yourself don't except the apology,

try again later when you are sleep.

hope this helps both u and yourself !

rover and myself out !

• Options
    edited February 2010

The two of us will be playing later and as far as we both know, we are fine.  Have to go now as the mystery mobile has just turned up and we have another mystery to solve !! 

Where is all this rain comming from ?

PS. Even I am starting to think there are two of me !!

No you don't !

• Options
    POKERTREVPOKERTREV Member Posts: 9,607
    edited February 2010
    Me, Myself and I were going to answer your question but we didn't know which one of you to reply to.

Nice picture of your boots by the way, can only imagine how difficult it is taking a photo while wearing a strait jacket lol.

anyway, if you or yourself need any more help, please do not hesitate to ask me, myself and I. 
  • Options
    DozzaDozza Member Posts: 286
    edited February 2010
    Simon says...."Stop talking to yourself".

hope this helps.