You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Time

paige55paige55 Member Posts: 2,953
edited June 2017 in The Rail
IS IT TIME TO CLOSE THE RAIL

Comments

• Options
    paige55paige55 Member Posts: 2,953
    edited June 2017

My Answer is yes NOT one person apart from myself has really posted goldon has been ignored time to say goodbye to the rail (:(:(it lost it,s appeal when it was renamed the rail from the shed (:(:

• Options
    goldongoldon Member Posts: 8,568
    edited June 2017
    In Response to Re: Time:
    My Answer is yes NOT one person apart from myself has really posted goldon has been ignored time to say goodbye to the rail (:(:(it lost it,s appeal when it was renamed the rail from the shed (:(:
    Posted by paige55
                                                 The Shed is Dead long Live the Shed

Hi Tricia time to say Hello not Goodbye the forum has picked up even the bad boy come good.
    Never worry about me I'm happy to chat to myself part of getting old .... Oops! said the Old Word.

I'm not everyone's cup o tea.. one sugar lump or two.?   no serious stuff only fun banter pass the time away.    If I wrote Thread about my exploits in Poker get even less callers.

Stick around your my only customer  ....... others trying to restore their street cred after the skirmish. xx