You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

durrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Comments

• Options
    -v--v- Member Posts: 34
    edited February 2010
    Lmao. Negreanu - 'you just got duuuuuuurrd'
  • Options
    NoseyBonkNoseyBonk Member Posts: 6,172
    edited February 2010
    If you like watching Tom then the next installment of his Million Dollar Challenge is tonight on Sky Sports 4 @ 22:00. In last weeks episode he finished of Sammy George so tonight will be a new challenger (Zigmund?)
  • Options
    DOHHHHHHHDOHHHHHHH Member Posts: 17,927
    edited February 2010
    Noooo he'll be playing PLO then?

I guess it could help alot of new omaha players on sky. Like myself! *ahem*

Not sure watching these guys goin at it HU will teach me alot about the basics of PLO though, lol, but it shud still be fun!

Thanx for the reminder!

DOHH
  • Options
    NoseyBonkNoseyBonk Member Posts: 6,172
    edited February 2010
    I just checked and it's actually Marcello this time
  • Options
    DOHHHHHHHDOHHHHHHH Member Posts: 17,927
    edited February 2010

JUST WATCHED "WE ARE ENTERING DURRRR LAND"

I mean cmon, how can a 'legend of poker' - play so poorly against a player like Tom.

People love or hate him, but when he can do that to an opponent with the stature that H.L has in the game - then he has something!

I actually half expected Durrrr to make a V bet!

The guy is magic!

DOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
  • Options
    loonytoonsloonytoons Member Posts: 4,270
    edited February 2010
    Well i think lederer played it really poorly, why not just put it all in after he put 36000 in and durr raised to 65000, and take your chance, no way would durr of called, and his second mistake was to check it all through the streets, i mean thats the sort of play i do ffs not a quality player, he shoulda put a big raise on the flop and durr would have folded, so he got what he deserved. Reminds me of that hand where phill helmuth had the 7-2 and got the guy to fold KK, what a doh (sorry doh) i mean they give these players too much respect.
  • Options
    offshootoffshoot Member Posts: 1,049
    edited February 2010
     tom playing PLO HU vs antonius on the aussie millions cash game was toms best tv performance imo. its on pokertube if anyones not seen it.
  • Options
    BlackFish3BlackFish3 Member Posts: 2,418
    edited February 2010
    In Response to Re: durrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr:
    watching tom play PLO HU vs antonius on the aussie millions cash game was toms best tv performance imo. its on pokertube if anyones not seen it.
    Posted by offshoot
    is that where durrrr loses a fair bit but plays so sick and should have lost a lot more?
  • Options
    BradnockBradnock Member Posts: 88
    edited February 2010
    Top quality entertainment every time, think he is definitely the most entertaining to watch because his opponents never seem to know where they are.

Dont know why he has so many haters. Probably his age and ability to catch cards.
  • Options
    offshootoffshoot Member Posts: 1,049
    edited February 2010
    In Response to Re: durrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr:
    In Response to Re: durrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr : is that where durrrr loses a fair bit but plays so sick and should have lost a lot more?
    Posted by BlackFish3
    thats the one. Just never pays off Patrik's valuebets. Its a good insight into how cruel PLO can be aswell.