You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

DYM Strategy Discussion / Help?

mayd_dawgmayd_dawg Member Posts: 9
edited December 2021 in Strategy
Hey guys,

I've been grinding the lower stakes recently with varying success, however I still have some obvious leaks in my game given that I've only been playing poker for nine months or so. If anyone would be willing to talk general ICM strategy with me either on here or elsewhere that would be amazing (no one I know outside of the internet plays poker!). TIA

MD

Comments

• Options
    weecheez1weecheez1 Member Posts: 1,680
    edited June 2017
    In Response to DYM Strategy Discussion / Help?:
    Hey guys, I've been grinding the lower stakes recently with varying success, however I still have some obvious leaks in my game given that I've only been playing poker for nine months or so. If anyone would be willing to talk general ICM strategy with me either on here or elsewhere that would be amazing (no one I know outside of the internet plays poker!). TIA MD
    Posted by mayd_dawg
    Hi mayd dawg this section is a great place to start another thread worth a read the plo8 one different game but the basic dym strategy is the same it's on this page 
  • Options
    HENDRIK62HENDRIK62 Member Posts: 3,145
    edited June 2017
    The Johnconnor post at the top is still a great place to start and understand the basic strategy
  • Options
    LexLuthorLexLuthor Member Posts: 19
    edited June 2017
    In Response to DYM Strategy Discussion / Help?:
    Hey guys, I've been grinding the lower stakes recently with varying success, however I still have some obvious leaks in my game given that I've only been playing poker for nine months or so. If anyone would be willing to talk general ICM strategy with me either on here or elsewhere that would be amazing (no one I know outside of the internet plays poker!). TIA MD
    Posted by mayd_dawg
    What do you think your leaks are just out of interest?  Is this something that you have any kind of awareness of?

With respect to ICM specifically for DoN's Icmizer has a cool application now which can simulate most kind of SNG formats, maybe give that a look?