You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Sky Vegas!!!!

TheBoss91TheBoss91 Member Posts: 20
edited June 2017 in Feedback & Suggestions
Is the biggest joke ever! I played the slot game ted, Dont know if anybody has played it but there is 5 bonus's Flash free spins is the second highest bonus if you get to the top of the pyramid on there you then enter the big bonus.
So i played got to the top of the pyramid then i enter the big money bonus :) happy days...

I then proceed to win my bonus from the big money bonus aswell as my previous bonus, Then when the bonus ends it credits me with 1 bonus? Huhh.

So as you would do you go onto online chat, And come across a very rude individual who offered me 0 help whatsoever all he told me is he could not check this as sky vegas can only see the outcome of the spin not what bonus i got or nothing, If i could provided more proof he could investigate further, So i tell him how can i provided further information i cant see what you guys can see he then proceeded to tell me theres nothing he can do and closed the chat lol.

Yes thanks sky vegas wont be coming to you again!

Anybody else had any bad experience with sky vegas??
Sorry for the rant but it just P'd me off your supposed to keep the customer happy yes? And investigate this thing thoroughly..

Comments

• Options
    IH8UButlerIH8UButler Member Posts: 196
    edited June 2017
    In Response to Sky Vegas!!!!:
    Is the biggest joke ever! I played the slot game ted, Dont know if anybody has played it but there is 5 bonus's Flash free spins is the second highest bonus if you get to the top of the pyramid on there you then enter the big bonus. So i played got to the top of the pyramid then i enter the big money bonus :) happy days... I then proceed to win my bonus from the big money bonus aswell as my previous bonus, Then when the bonus ends it credits me with 1 bonus? Huhh. So as you would do you go onto online chat, And come across a very rude individual who offered me 0 help whatsoever all he told me is he could not check this as sky vegas can only see the outcome of the spin not what bonus i got or nothing, If i could provided more proof he could investigate further, So i tell him how can i provided further information i cant see what you guys can see he then proceeded to tell me theres nothing he can do and closed the chat lol. Yes thanks sky vegas wont be coming to you again! Anybody else had any bad experience with sky vegas?? Sorry for the rant but it just P'd me off your supposed to keep the customer happy yes? And investigate this thing thoroughly..
    Posted by TheBoss91
    Will add the two amounts together when it displays the final win amount - think this is standard for all the blueprint slots 
  • Options
    edited June 2017
    In Response to Re: Sky Vegas!!!!:
    In Response to Sky Vegas!!!! : Will add the two amounts together when it displays the final win amount - think this is standard for all the blueprint slots 
    Posted by IH8UButler

Thats the thing it didnt, Ive won them both before and got both bonus's so i know you do actually get them
  • Options
    MrWh1teMrWh1te Member Posts: 963
    edited June 2017
    They do have a fairly customer service over at Vegas, I have a big falling out with them last week.

But I don't really get what you mean, and I play the TED slots.
  • Options
    edited June 2017
    They do have a fairly customer service over at Vegas, I have a big falling out with them last week. But I don't really get what you mean, and I play the TED slots.
    Posted by MrWh1te

So when your playing TED slots and you get the thunder buddy bonus, You can win 1 of 5 bonus's or gamble.
    The top bonus is the big money bonus, The one below that is the flash free spins, When you access the flash free spins there is a pyramid with arrows to get to the top, If you get to the top you then proceed to the big money bonus where you get the chance to win even more money...
  • Options
    IH8UButlerIH8UButler Member Posts: 196
    edited June 2017
    They do have a fairly customer service over at Vegas, I have a big falling out with them last week. But I don't really get what you mean, and I play the TED slots.
    Posted by MrWh1te

Good channel as well for watching some degen action
  • Options
    hhyftrftdrhhyftrftdr Member Posts: 8,036
    edited June 2017
    Posted by MrWh1te

Not sure you should be using the wedding fund to spew off on Sky Vegas. Tread carefully, otherwise wifey to be might tell you to sling your hook.