You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

easiest tell in poker

webby234webby234 Member Posts: 1,781
edited February 2010 in Poker Chat
person sat in big blind gets rubbish cards and clicks the button for check/fold, you know he has done this because the timer doesnt even run down, flop comes picture cards and no matter what you have you bet because the person in big blind has rubbish cards and was folding to any bet pre flop.

i never click this button when playing poker on here and would never advise anybody to do so, gotta be the worst thing you can do in online poker surely?

Comments

• Options
    BlackFish3BlackFish3 Member Posts: 2,418
    edited February 2010
    whats worse is limping in on someone's BB who you know hits the check/fold auto button... love you webby :)
  • Options
    edited February 2010

................................,-~*`?lllllll`*~,............................................. .....
    ...........................,-~*`lllllllllllllllllllllllllll?`*-,..........................................
    ......................,-~*llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll*-,......................................
    ..................,-*llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll.... ..................................
    ................;*`lllllllllllllllllllllllllll,-~*~-,llllllllllllllllllll....................................
    ................lllllllllllllllllllllllllll/...........;;;;llllllllllll,-`~-,................................
    .................lllllllllllllllllllll,-*.............`~-~-,...(.(?`*,`,...............................
    ...................llllllllllll,-~*........................)_-..*`*;..)..............................
    .....................,-*`?,*`)............,-~*`~................../...............................
    .....................|/.../.../~,......-~*,-~*`;.................../...............................
    .................../.../..../..../..,-,..*~,.`*~*..................*............................. ...
    ...................|.../.../..../.*`...................................)....)?`~,........... .........
    ...................|./..../..../........).........)`*~-,............../.....|..)...`~-,..............
    .................././.../....,*`-,.....`-,....*`....,---.........../...../..|..........?```*~-,,,,
    .................(............)`*~-,.....`*`.,-~*.,-*.......|.../..../..../.........................
    ..................*-,.......`*-,...`~,..``.,,,-*.............|.,*...,*....|..........................
    ......................*,.........`-,....)-,..................,-*`...,-*.....(`-,......................
    ........................f`-,........`-,/...*-,___,,-~*.....,-*......|....`-,......................
  • Options
    IRISHROVERIRISHROVER Member Posts: 7,606
    edited February 2010
     room 21 is now avaible for you two !
  • Options
    edited February 2010
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    rover can you ask them to put a samurai sword and a body bag in the room please
  • Options
    Mr_MiyagiMr_Miyagi Member Posts: 2,031
    edited February 2010
    I use that button all the time, maybe it is why I am losing so much :O

thanks webby!
  • Options
    IRISHROVERIRISHROVER Member Posts: 7,606
    edited February 2010
    sorry mr webby we don't allow any kin ky stuff in our hotel premises !
  • Options
    NColleyNColley Member Posts: 1,178
    edited February 2010
    i'd sneakily press on the check only button with AA in the BB vs u then!
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    In Response to Re: easiest tell in poker:
    rover can you ask them to put a samurai sword and a body bag in the room please
    Posted by webby234
    i dont want to clean up if you commit seppuku
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    i'd sneakily press on the check only button with AA in the BB vs u then!
    Posted by NColley
    what if i raise you?
  • Options
    Sky_DaveSky_Dave Member Posts: 3,288
    edited February 2010
    Easiest tell in poker? When they hit the fold button. They've never got anything...
  • Options
    ACESOVER8sACESOVER8s Member Posts: 1,307
    edited February 2010
    lol @ Dave
  • Options
    ACESOVER8sACESOVER8s Member Posts: 1,307
    edited February 2010
    Easiest tell in poker - Nebie who's just the hit the nuts - they rattle so much putting that small bet in.
  • Options
    DOHHHHHHHDOHHHHHHH Member Posts: 17,926
    edited February 2010

The easiest trap to fall into.......

"He must have a missed flush draw!!!!" - Ooops lol
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Easiest tell in poker? When they hit the fold button. They've never got anything...
    Posted by Sky_Dave
    dave i expect better from you, they may have a very big hand but feel fold is the right option and wait for a better spot, just because they fold does not mean they have nothing

hope this helps
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    In Response to Re: easiest tell in poker : dave i expect better from you, they may have a very big hand but feel fold is the right option and wait for a better spot, just because they fold does not mean they have nothing hope this helps
    Posted by webby234
    wow i was just going to say exactly the same thing... great minds think alike eh webbster x
  • Options
    rainman001rainman001 Member Posts: 5
    edited February 2010
    In Response to Re: easiest tell in poker : wow i was just going to say exactly the same thing... great minds think alike eh webbster x
    Posted by BlackFish3
    auto check,oldest trick in book,to make a player think u have nothing,myself and many others i assume use this method to trap players like yourself.the long pause before abet is another tell.
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    i am talking about clicking check/fold

if someone raises then your automatically folded, what kind of a trick is that lol
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    In Response to Re: easiest tell in poker : auto check,oldest trick in book,to make a player think u have nothing,myself and many others i assume use this method to trap players like yourself.the long pause before abet is another tell.
    Posted by rainman001
    why do you quote me in your post ?
  • Options
    NorbitNorbit Member Posts: 490
    edited February 2010
    In Response to Re: easiest tell in poker : why do you quote me in your post ?
    Posted by BlackFish3
    He looks new on the forum and when he wanted to write on this thread, i guess he clicked reply to post as yours was just before his, i dont think it had anything to do with your post...