You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Find a player not working again

Jac35Jac35 Member Posts: 6,479
edited October 2017 in Feedback & Suggestions
as above

Comments

• Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 161,076
    edited June 2017

Have sent that Upstairs, Mr Jac.
  • Options
    hhyftrftdrhhyftrftdr Member Posts: 8,036
    edited June 2017
    In Response to Find a player not working again:
    as above
    Posted by Jac35

Who were you looking for at that time in the morning?
  • Options
    Jac35Jac35 Member Posts: 6,479
    edited June 2017
    In Response to Re: Find a player not working again:
    In Response to Find a player not working again : Who were you looking for at that time in the morning?
    Posted by hhyftrftdr

Was just seeing of Tikay had logged on for a few dyms
    Force of habit
  • Options
    edited June 2017

Marv.
  • Options
    reelerreeler Member Posts: 416
    edited October 2017
    Marv.
    Posted by Tikay10
    is the find a player down its not on my screen cant find the tab any where
  • Options
    NoseyBonkNoseyBonk Member Posts: 6,171
    edited October 2017
    In Response to Re: Find a player not working again : is the find a player down its not on my screen cant find the tab any where
    Posted by reeler

Check under the 'My Sky Poker' tab, you should see it there.

• Options
    edited October 2017
    In Response to Re: Find a player not working again : Check under the 'My Sky Poker' tab, you should see it there. Link
    Posted by NoseyBonk
    yeh i see it on that link m8 but its not on my home screen i play on the download client and it just comes up my tables and hand history . ill just have to look for this link every time ha ah ty m8 
  • Options
    edited October 2017

Hi Guys,

This seems to be both intermittent, & selective - it works for some, & not for others.

I've just tried it via the Browser & it worked perfectly, but that may not be the case for others, or on the DC.
  • Options
    edited October 2017
    Hi Guys, This seems to be both intermittent, & selective - it works for some, & not for others.   I've just tried it via the Browser & it worked perfectly, but that may not be the case for others, or on the DC.
    Posted by Tikay10
    yeah it worked last night on download I can get it on browser at the moment but need another tab up for that bit annoying but hey ho I get on with it thanks for your troubles tikay
  • Options
    NoseyBonkNoseyBonk Member Posts: 6,171
    edited October 2017
    In Response to Re: Find a player not working again : yeh i see it on that link m8 but its not on my home screen i play on the download client and it just comes up my tables and hand history . ill just have to look for this link every time ha ah ty m8 
    Posted by reeler

Ah right, fair play. I was using a browser client. Just fired up my Download Client and it doesn't show under the 'My Sky Poker' tab on that either.

• Options
    bearlytherbearlyther Member Posts: 1,757
    edited October 2017
    same problem here when go to myskypoker below that is only options for my tables and hand history.  Nothing appearing for find a player 
  • Options
    Nutter5932Nutter5932 Member Posts: 349
    edited October 2017
    Completly removed the find a player on the new client update, will this be added back?
  • Options
    edited October 2017
    Completly removed the find a player on the new client update, will this be added back?
    Posted by Nutter5932
    Ben-ja-min.

No idea, will ask in the morning & get back to you.

Will you & Team Reprobate be gracing us with your presence in Brighton?

• Options
    MattBatesMattBates Member Posts: 4,118
    edited October 2017
    Since the update my find a playa button is broken. All it now shows is Timmyrara
  • Options
    Sky_MatSky_Mat Member Posts: 30
    edited October 2017
    Hi everyone,

Sorry about the issue with the Find a Player button suddenly dissapearing for some of you, an update that I made yesterday afternoon to the desktop site had an unfortunate side effect of removing it from the download client which would explain why only some of you might of been seeing the problem.

Don't panic though, I've fixed this this morning and you should all be able to see it in the menu again.

On the download client this will be next to the My Sky Poker button on the main navigation, whereas on desktop it lives within that menu to help fix everything in.

Any other issues let us know!

Good luck at the tables
    Matt
  • Options
    edited October 2017

Morning all.

The issue with Find A Player, which has gone AWOL on the Download, has been escalated to the senior softwarey people.

It's unclear at present why it disappeared yesterday, but it was certainly not intentional. (AFAIK, it still works normally via the Browser thing).  

All being well, normal service will be resumed shortlyish.

Apologies, of course.

• Options
    edited October 2017

Oops, just like buses, you wait all morning, then 2 come along in under a minute.

Ignore my reply, Mat is THE MAN
  • Options
    bearlytherbearlyther Member Posts: 1,757
    edited October 2017
    Hi i can see its been added to the client again but unfortunately it doesnt work no players are found when you can see there active at the tables. Also in myskypoker under my tables no games show for running, registered or finished. Can this be looked into thanks.
  • Options
    edited October 2017
    Hi i can see its been added to the client again but unfortunately it doesnt work no players are found when you can see there active at the tables. Also in myskypoker under my tables no games show for running, registered or finished. Can this be looked into thanks.
    Posted by bearlyther
    Ugh, sorry about that.

I'll pass it Upstairs for the Tech Team to have a look at tomorrow.

Have a great evening.

• Options
    Nutter5932Nutter5932 Member Posts: 349
    edited October 2017
    In Response to Re: Find a player not working again : Ben-ja-min. No idea, will ask in the morning & get back to you.   Will you & Team Reprobate be gracing us with your presence in Brighton?  
    Posted by Tikay10
    Hi,

Unfortunatly not for this one as its a 10 hour round trip for probably a few hours play, will definatly be at the one after providing its not a 5 hour drive. Plans could change though. All working again for me on the downland thank you.