You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Sick way to exit

KadoomKadoom Member Posts: 116
edited July 2017 in Brags, Beats and Variance
Playing the £1k freeroll the other night and i had a full house aces and sevens.Quite deep into the tourney,the other guy had a full house sevens and aces,knocked him out,felt sick for the guy.This is first time i've seen a full house get beat.

Comments

• Options
    KadoomKadoom Member Posts: 116
    edited July 2017
    In Response to Sick way to exit:
    Playing the £1k freeroll the other night and i had a full house aces and sevens.Quite deep into the tourney,the other guy had a full house sevens and aces,knocked him out,felt sick for the guy.This is first time i've seen a full house get beat.
    Posted by Kadoom
    Saying that got knocked out tonite ace jack fh v my king jack fh,karma
  • Options
    swanstuswanstu Member Posts: 261
    edited July 2017
    Had my full house beaten by a river royal flush this morning - all in, nice.
  • Options
    craigcu12craigcu12 Member Posts: 3,960
    edited July 2017
    In Response to Re: Sick way to exit:
    In Response to Sick way to exit : Saying that got knocked out tonite ace jack fh v my king jack fh,karma
    Posted by Kadoom
    They not as rare as they look. 

AK v QJ board QQ AA x 

66 v A5 5 222 9 

Set vs two pair made FH can be expected.

I think the big sickener would be when a set v set has managed to become full house v quads. It's sickening enough when your self has  lost to a better set so for that lower set to then get ahead again with quads is seriously sickening. I've player poker for 5 years and them incidients are still in single figures