You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Couple Of Problems

Holty1985Holty1985 Member Posts: 6
edited February 2010 in Community Help & Advice
These have probably been posted before but I get a couple of problems with the web client(one happened for the first time today).

Firstly a lot of times I'll be registered for a tournament but when the window pops up I just get a blue screen with done at the bottom. I know how to fix this by going on deleting browsing history and then re logging in as had spoke to someone on the phone but unfortunately in can sometimes happen twice in the same night(just seems to be random). I don't mind doing this but I often miss hands and I like to join the chip & chair and the 1 minute roulette and if it happens when I'm entering one of these I usually miss the whole thing.

Today I was registered for a 1 minute roulette and when my screen popped up, the screen behind with the sky poker on said I had been logged out due to inactivity so i relogged in and loaded the tournament and it did the same, so I closed my browser then re logged in and still said the same. So tried the deleting broswer history but was still getting the error even when I just loaded the sky poker home page up. Don't know if it has fixed itself yet but I missed that tournament.

I'm not fussed about losing my money but just hope these errors will get fixed or a d/l client will be available soon. Apart from that I've been evry happy with sky poker.

Only other thing is I have another computer running on same connection and seems to be pretty much the same setup apart from this being on xp pro 128 bit.

Cheers Phil

Comments

• Options
    Sky_RichSky_Rich Member Posts: 3,837
    edited February 2010
    Hi there Phil,

thanks for your post. i am really sorry to hear about your problems while playing/ trying to load the tables.

unfortunately, i'm not all that 'techy' myself but i'll certainly pass this thread on to one of the team (who is) and see if we can get some personal advice posted for you.

in the meantime if you could let us know what browser and version your using - that's be a great help. (to find this just click 'help' at the top of browser window, scroll down to 'about' and all the information should be right there.)

thank you.

Rich
  • Options
    Holty1985Holty1985 Member Posts: 6
    edited February 2010
    In Response to Re: Couple Of Problems:
    Hi there Phil, thanks for your post. i am really sorry to hear about your problems while playing/ trying to load the tables. unfortunately, i'm not all that 'techy' myself but i'll certainly pass this thread on to one of the team (who is) and see if we can get some personal advice posted for you. in the meantime if you could let us know what browser and version your using - that's be a great help. (to find this just click 'help' at the top of browser window, scroll down to 'about' and all the information should be right there.) thank you. Rich
    Posted by Sky_Rich
    Cheers for the quick reply, meant to say 64 bit not 128 bit.

My version of Internet Explorer 8.0.6001.18372.

Phil