You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

well thats it for me

sim75sim75 Member Posts: 282
edited February 2010 in Poker Chat
well after winning some losing some ive totally had enough on here bad times after bad times i just cant get a run on here but for some winning every hand just seems to happen even started to wonder if they worked for sky at some point as ive seen every thing today lost £400 to some thats small change but to lose it on some unreal hands well thats poker i suppose so im taking a break out to refresh but wont be back on here for some time so ive enjoyed seeing the regulars and i hope one day i can enjoy poker again but for now i hate seeing cards to the point im done
take care
simone

Comments

• Options
    dav1964dav1964 Member Posts: 2,526
    edited February 2010
    Come back when you are fully refreshed mate.Best of luck to you.dav
  • Options
    KnackersYaKnackersYa Member Posts: 468
    edited February 2010
    In Response to well thats it for me:
    well after winning some losing some ive totally had enough on here bad times after bad times i just cant get a run on here but for some winning every hand just seems to happen even started to wonder if they worked for sky at some point as ive seen every thing today lost £400 to some thats small change but to lose it on some unreal hands well thats poker i suppose so im taking a break out to refresh but wont be back on here for some time so ive enjoyed seeing the regulars and i hope one day i can enjoy poker again but for now i hate seeing cards to the point im done take care simone
    Posted by sim75

Been there, done that. Have a good break and come back refreshed.

Don't be a stranger to the forums though....
  • Options
    BlackFish3BlackFish3 Member Posts: 2,418
    edited February 2010
    well after winning some losing some ive totally had enough on here bad times after bad times i just cant get a run on here but for some winning every hand just seems to happen even started to wonder if they worked for sky at some point as ive seen every thing today lost £400 to some thats small change but to lose it on some unreal hands well thats poker i suppose so im taking a break out to refresh but wont be back on here for some time so ive enjoyed seeing the regulars and i hope one day i can enjoy poker again but for now i hate seeing cards to the point im done take care simone
    Posted by sim75
    just remember when you sucked out on me BIG time in the league freeroll :D
  • Options
    elsadogelsadog Member Posts: 5,677
    edited February 2010
    Everyone gets this at sometime Sim and it's hard to handle. Take the break and you will come back feeling and playing better. I recently had a couple of months of **** but it's passed now.

Best of luck and keep in touch.
  • Options
    Torres1892Torres1892 Member Posts: 20
    edited February 2010
    If it's come to the point where you can see no end to your constant bad luck i think the best thing is to take a break. I've had a similar situation recently and have not played for approx 3 weeks. Most important thing i feel about poker is that you have to enjoy it and if it's costing you alot of money you won't do so. Take a break and come back refreshed and maybe you'll return with a new outlook on your game. Good luck
  • Options
    DAVEYZZDAVEYZZ Member Posts: 1,651
    edited February 2010
    yep best to take a break mate.....ive been having a mare lately so playing only main event and small tournie a couple of nights then playing some live poker three nights and enjoying the live stuff much more....gl
  • Options
    EDKENT123EDKENT123 Member Posts: 416
    edited February 2010
    Take a break, ive done that for a few months now, works wonders for your game. After a few months away from the game ive now cashed 3/4 times in mtt (on another site)
  • Options
    POKERTREVPOKERTREV Member Posts: 9,607
    edited February 2010
    Hi Sim.
    We all know you are a great player m8, so if you are currently banging your head off a brick wall (I hope not litterelly) then having a break is the right thing to do. Enjoy it and come back refreshed mate.

Don't forget to visit the forum or send us a stick of rock lol.

Best of Luck
    Pokertrev.