You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Sky poker in general

Damo_BhoyDamo_Bhoy Member Posts: 51
edited February 2010 in Poker Chat

I think sky poker in general is a joke, either with the site crashing all too often or the fact that no matter what if u are all in, and the opponent calls with more chips they will win. ( And it is always on the river that the chip leader will hit his card) I am going to stop playing on sky for a few months as it has snapped me.

Cheers fur reading, and btw this is just my opinion.

Comments

• Options
    loonytoonsloonytoons Member Posts: 4,270
    edited February 2010
    In Response to Sky poker in general:
    I think sky poker in general is a joke, either with the site crashing all too often or the fact that no matter what if u are all in, the opponent will win if he has more chips than u. ( And it is always on the river that the chip leader will hit his card) I am going to stop playing on sky for a few months as it has snapped me. Cheers fur reading, and btw this is just my opinion.
    Posted by Damo_Bhoy
    this started off as thread worth reading as all people are entitled to their opinions,however i think you have then added all manner of unfounded opinions based on false data such as will win if more chips, and always on the river which is a ridiculous statement.If you went to another site, i guarantee they all have the same odds of getting certain cards as all the rest.
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    In Response to Re: Sky poker in general:
    In Response to Sky poker in general : this started off as thread worth reading as all people are entitled to their opinions,however i think you have then added all manner of unfounded opinions based on false data such as will win if more chips, and always on the river which is a ridiculous statement.If you went to another site, i guarantee they all have the same odds of getting certain cards as all the rest.
    Posted by loonytoons

m8, i witnessed 6 7 off beating k 10, (they were both all in pre flop) guess who had more chips?
  • Options
    BlackFish3BlackFish3 Member Posts: 2,418
    edited February 2010
    In Response to Re: Sky poker in general : m8, i witnessed 6 7 off beating k 10, (they were both all in pre flop) guess who had more chips?
    Posted by Damo_Bhoy
    serious?
  • Options
    Seagull158Seagull158 Member Posts: 1,100
    edited February 2010
    In Response to Re: Sky poker in general : m8, i witnessed 6 7 off beating k 10, (they were both all in pre flop) guess who had more chips?
    Posted by Damo_Bhoy
    Well I just lost with KQ against the shortstack AI with 94o so it doesnt always happen.
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    In Response to Re: Sky poker in general : serious?
    Posted by BlackFish3
    yip,
  • Options
    BlackFish3BlackFish3 Member Posts: 2,418
    edited February 2010
    In Response to Re: Sky poker in general : yip,
    Posted by Damo_Bhoy
    woah thats so sick dude... always big stack that wins aint it!
  • Options
    elsadogelsadog Member Posts: 5,677
    edited February 2010
    Last night I had my AA busted by Q something or other and guess who had most chips .......

Meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh! Well, bang goes another theory.
  • Options
    scotty77scotty77 Member Posts: 4,970
    edited February 2010
     I am going to stop playing on sky for a few months as it has snapped me.

Why for just a few months?  There are plenty of other sites out there.  Just self ban yourself for 5 years.

Oh and IMO donks who claim that Sky Poker is rigged are jokes.
  • Options
    dav1964dav1964 Member Posts: 2,526
    edited February 2010
    Damo bhoy mate please read this.Yesterday i played the £5.75 b/h with a gtd pool of £150.Early in the game my str8 ran into a flush and left me with 185 chips.lol eh? I went on to WIN this tourny and not only that but when i was h/u i had only 19k vs 73k.This would not be possible if it ALWAYS eliminated the shortstack.Hope this helps.dav
  • Options
    OMahonyOOMahonyO Member Posts: 1,883
    edited February 2010
    Posted by Damo_Bhoy
    am i being leveled by even posting here lol.
  • Options
    midge8080midge8080 Member Posts: 32
    edited February 2010
    Only one phrase can sum it up really sh4t happens, I just lost out in a DYM with AA beaten by 89 unsuited, guy hit a straight, as I'm sure the experts will have told me I should have bet big early in the hand rather than try and trap the guy, thus I gave him a chance to draw a straight, the key is to be more aggressive and until that happens I'll only ever win £2/3 at any one time
  • Options
    KnackersYaKnackersYa Member Posts: 468
    edited February 2010
    Posted by Damo_Bhoy
    Who went all in and who called? That is all.

• Options
    POKERTREVPOKERTREV Member Posts: 9,607
    edited February 2010
    In Response to Sky poker in general:
    I think sky poker in general is a joke, either with the site crashing all too often or the fact that no matter what if u are all in, and the opponent calls with more chips they will win. ( And it is always on the river that the chip leader will hit his card) I am going to stop playing on sky for a few months as it has snapped me. Cheers fur reading, and btw this is just my opinion.
    Posted by Damo_Bhoy
    And Tonight Mathew I Am Going To Be.....................

Damo Bhoy - Impersinating "Area 51"
    Mathew - Is That a Band?
    Damo Bhoy - No, But it soon will be.

Damo Bhoy Enters Into The Mist - Never to be seen again.
  • Options
    tikay1tikay1 Member Posts: 741
    edited February 2010
    Posted by Damo_Bhoy
    What more proof could you wish for?

Case proven, obv.
  • Options
    donkeyplopdonkeyplop Member Posts: 3,795
    edited February 2010
    In Response to Re: Sky poker in general : What more proof could you wish for? Case proven, obv.
    Posted by tikay1
    didnt my kings beat your aces last night tikay??? must be fixed!! ;)
  • Options
    fingers615fingers615 Member Posts: 154
    edited February 2010
    In Response to Sky poker in general : And Tonight Mathew I Am Going To Be..................... Damo Bhoy - Impersinating "Area 51" Mathew - Is That a Band? Damo Bhoy - No, But it soon will be. Damo Bhoy Enters Into The Mist - Never to be seen again.
    Posted by POKERTREV
    Now thats funny