You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

TIKAY: Just for men? Discuss...

2»

Comments

• Options
    DOHHHHHHHDOHHHHHHH Member Posts: 17,926
    edited February 2010

He looks like the lead character in brassed off, who loves to wave his magic wand facing a loada fellas blowing trumpets....
  • Options
    DAVEYZZDAVEYZZ Member Posts: 1,651
    edited February 2010
    In Response to Re: TIKAY: Just for men? Discuss...:
    In Response to Re: TIKAY: Just for men? Discuss... : Oi! It's possible - I'm not sure - that the photo was taken when I was younger. A lot of photos are......
    Posted by Tikay10
    ive had this analyzed online and you were in fact younger in this photo because it date is circa 1920................
  • Options
    loonytoonsloonytoons Member Posts: 4,270
    edited February 2010
    In Response to Re: TIKAY: Just for men? Discuss... : Oi! It's possible - I'm not sure - that the photo was taken when I was younger. A lot of photos are......
    Posted by Tikay10
    All photos of people are taken when they are younger, unless they are time travellers, then they could be older in the photo
  • Options
    elsadogelsadog Member Posts: 5,677
    edited February 2010
    It is very possible that this photo was taken some time ago. I do have photo of my house dated 1839 with less sepia tinting on it. So my guess is it's quite a bit older than my house.
  • Options
    POKERTREVPOKERTREV Member Posts: 9,607
    edited February 2010
    It is very possible that this photo was taken some time ago. I do have photo of my house dated 1839 with less sepia tinting on it. So my guess is it's quite a bit older than my house.
    Posted by elsadog
    Talking of hair Elsa! - I notice you have had yours done too.
  • Options
    elsadogelsadog Member Posts: 5,677
    edited February 2010
    In Response to Re: TIKAY: Just for men? Discuss... : Talking of hair Elsa! - I notice you have had yours done too.
    Posted by POKERTREV

I had it done for Lauren's homecoming so don't think I can change it for a while :o)

............ it's a glttergirlz party thing you wouldn't understand............ I do, I paid for 2 of them last year, and their not cheap once they present you with a list of the 20 or so schoolmates they've invited along.
  • Options
    tikay1tikay1 Member Posts: 741
    edited February 2010
    In Response to Re: TIKAY: Just for men? Discuss... : All photos of people are taken when they are younger, unless they are time travellers, then they could be older in the photo
    Posted by loonytoons
    Thank goodness you spotted that, I thought it had been wasted.
  • Options
    POTTSY82POTTSY82 Member Posts: 220
    edited February 2010
    Reggie or Ronnie?
  • Options
    KnackersYaKnackersYa Member Posts: 468
    edited February 2010
    Reggie or Ronnie?
    Posted by POTTSY82
    Tony "The Hat" Kendall?
    Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Trains?

• Options
    leapylee57leapylee57 Member Posts: 41
    edited February 2010
    look on the bright side TK you look a lot better now, more than can be said for most 5 years down the line!!!
  • Options
    leapylee57leapylee57 Member Posts: 41
    edited February 2010
    'Just for Men' does this mean TK has been outed?
  • Options
    lucy4lucy4 Member Posts: 7,030
    edited February 2010
    T.Ks first job in television. Left left up right down right right left a bit more fire - GOLDEN SHOT.