You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

It Never Felt Sweeter

webby234webby234 Member Posts: 1,781
edited February 2010 in Poker Chat
bit of previous with me and loser so it felt sweeter, actually hes still giving me grief now lol
dewy30 Small blind   10.00 10.00 1970.00
c-man1 Big blind   20.00 30.00 2080.00
  Your hole cards
  • Q
  • Q

peroni696 Fold        
lee1 Raise   220.00 250.00 1770.00
webby234 All-in   2280.00 2530.00 0.00
River_Fox Fold        
dewy30 Fold        
c-man1 Fold        
lee1 All-in   1770.00 4300.00 0.00
webby234 Unmatched bet   290.00 4010.00 290.00
lee1 Show
  • K
  • K

webby234 Show
  • Q
  • Q

Flop

• J
  • A

Turn

River

• K

webby234 Win Royal Flush 4010.00   4300.00

Comments

• Options
    scotty77scotty77 Member Posts: 4,970
    edited February 2010
    why the massive overbet.  he could have easily had AA/KK.  fold PF imo
  • Options
    rats107rats107 Member Posts: 230
    edited February 2010
    u sure u were crushing his range, 90bb deep, easy fold??
  • Options
    bennydip2bennydip2 Member Posts: 2,093
    edited February 2010
    In Response to Re: It Never Felt Sweeter:
    why the massive overbet.  he could have easily had AA/KK.  fold PF imo
    Posted by scotty77
      Why ? Scotty, this looks like the start of a small MTT, it's not the start of the 'wsop' or an EPT ... so as you rightly point out he might have AA or KK.  but so  what if  he has ? 
    Many would agree with what  you say  to fold..... but I don't care what  the so  called experts think, the right move is  ..ALL-IN...  he could  pass, and even if he doesn't as in this case  you still  have outs .. .. 'webby' is in this  tournament to  win it , and that's what  he's  going for ..f %^ all that  safe  play  and find  a better spot, there might  not be a better  spot .. good luck 'webby' ..  Well played, nice hand ..."fortune favours the brave"  ..

Given the same kind of online tournament i'd  have done exatly what  'webby' did and good luck to him, if  your folding QQ in this situation, then give up playing  small online MTT's .....
  • Options
    webby234webby234 Member Posts: 1,781
    edited February 2010
    benny 100% spot on mate, just at the start of a mtt and if im folding there than i am packing in poker for good lol

also would any self respecting poker player put there opponent on AA/KK when they raise 230 into a 30 pot LMAO
  • Options
    scotty77scotty77 Member Posts: 4,970
    edited February 2010
    In Response to Re: It Never Felt Sweeter:
    In Response to Re: It Never Felt Sweeter :   Why ? Scotty, this looks like the start of a small MTT, it's not the start of the 'wsop' or an EPT ... so as you rightly point out he might have AA or KK.  but so  what if  he has ?  Many would agree with what  you say  to fold..... but I don't care what  the so  called experts think, the right move is  ..ALL-IN...  he could  pass, and even if he doesn't as in this case  you still  have outs .. .. 'webby' is in this  tournament to  win it , and that's what  he's  going for ..f %^ all that  safe  play  and find  a better spot, there might  not be a better  spot .. good luck 'webby' ..  Well played, nice hand ..."fortune favours the brave"  .. Given the same kind of online tournament i'd  have done exatly what  'webby' did and good luck to him, if  your folding QQ in this situation, then give up playing  small online MTT's .....
    Posted by bennydip2
    lol i was kidding benny.  u know how i play, do you ever think im folding QQ in a donkament lol
  • Options
    Mr_MiyagiMr_Miyagi Member Posts: 2,031
    edited February 2010
    this proves Webby is God!