You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

The "We Love Michelle Orpe" Fan Club

bobcat52bobcat52 Member Posts: 568
edited February 2010 in Poker Chat
Hallo Tikay and Richard.

I spoke to Michelle today and guess what?.....

She misses you guys!!!! yep, that's right, even you Richard. (I have it from the horse's mouth!)

So I'm starting this thread to bring her back as a studio guest player

All those in favour say "aye"

Comments

• Options
    edited February 2010
    oops...did I do that right?
  • Options
    lucy4lucy4 Member Posts: 7,030
    edited February 2010
    on the same sort of subject what has happened to all of the presenters & programmes especially the club,i used to watch the poker channel all of the time now it just seems to be repeats & we dont even get to see the final tables of tourneys & more importantly where has penguin gone.
  • Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 160,276
    edited February 2010
    In Response to Re: The "We Love Michelle Orpe" Fan Club:
    on the same sort of subject what has happened to all of the presenters & programmes especially the club,i used to watch the poker channel all of the time now it just seems to be repeats & we dont even get to see the final tables of tourneys & more importantly where has penguin gone.
    Posted by lucy4
    Penguin had a fairly bad accident in the studio one night. Live on air, too. It was very sad.
  • Options
    POTTSY82POTTSY82 Member Posts: 220
    edited February 2010
    aye, the club was the best show on here  imo, seen dan lobb on something this morning when i was getting ready for work.  Penguin used to carry the other two though so maybe it got pulled after his accident
  • Options
    donkeyplopdonkeyplop Member Posts: 3,795
    edited February 2010
    sorry but who is michelle orpe??

any pics??
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    In Response to Re: The "We Love Michelle Orpe" Fan Club : Penguin had a fairly bad accident in the studio one night. Live on air, too. It was very sad.
    Posted by Tikay10
    please elaborate t.k. i missed it or more likely was on the wine,but was it an genuine accident or pre meditated cruelty by that awfulford he never did like him.
  • Options
    acebarry10acebarry10 Member Posts: 7,556
    edited February 2010
    In Response to Re: The "We Love Michelle Orpe" Fan Club : Penguin had a fairly bad accident in the studio one night. Live on air, too. It was very sad.
    Posted by Tikay10
    I heard he tried to fly twice, daft bird that :)
  • Options
    tikay1tikay1 Member Posts: 741
    edited February 2010
    In Response to Re: The "We Love Michelle Orpe" Fan Club : please elaborate t.k. i missed it or more likely was on the wine,but was it an genuine accident or pre meditated cruelty by that awfulford he never did like him.
    Posted by lucy4
    Live on air one night, Orford pucked up Penguin & kicked him right across the studio. I was mortified, aghast. The poor thing laid on the studio floor squawking something shocking, so Orford stamped on it.

This is true, by the way, it may even be on You Tube.
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    In Response to Re: The "We Love Michelle Orpe" Fan Club : Live on air one night, Orford pucked up Penguin & kicked him right across the studio. I was mortified, aghast. The poor thing laid on the studio floor squawking something shocking, so Orford stamped on it. This is true, by the way, it may even be on You Tube.
    Posted by tikay1
    was that  F or an I that you missed typed in pucked. if its the former he is a sick man.
  • Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 160,276
    edited February 2010
    In Response to Re: The "We Love Michelle Orpe" Fan Club : was that  F or an I that you missed typed in pucked. if its the former he is a sick man.
    Posted by lucy4
    Whoops!

I meant "picked" not "pucked".
  • Options
    RICHORFORDRICHORFORD Member Posts: 5,571
    edited February 2010
    In Response to Re: The "We Love Michelle Orpe" Fan Club : was that  F or an I that you missed typed in pucked. if its the former he is a sick man.
    Posted by lucy4
    Lol! V funny Lucy!
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Now I got this horrible vision euw, still, gives a whole new meaning to p-p-p-pick up a penguin :)
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    PS- I haven't touched Penguin (especially in THAT way).

Sky Dave aka Dave Bland (regular contributor on The Club) got the ball (or the bird) rolling when we teamed up for a show a few weeks back. He drop-kicked Penguin across the studio floor.

Then a few days later Ed Giddins performed the same feat.

And then, a week after that, Tikay threw him underarm like a girlie.

Whichever way you cut it, if you're thinking of phoning the RSPCA then there's 3 blokes ahead of me in the queue to be cuffed and taken away.

And I get one phonecall, right?
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    In Response to The "We Love Michelle Orpe" Fan Club:
    Hallo Tikay and Richard. I spoke to Michelle today and guess what?..... She misses you guys!!!! yep, that's right, even you Richard. (I have it from the horse's mouth!) So I'm starting this thread to bring her back as a studio guest player All those in favour say "aye"
    Posted by bobcat52
    Ahh, gotta love Michelle!

:)
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    In Response to The "We Love Michelle Orpe" Fan Club : Ahh, gotta love Michelle! :)
    Posted by RICHORFORD
    The question is where and when ;)
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Now I got this horrible vision euw, still, gives a whole new meaning to p-p-p-pick up a penguin :)
    Posted by acebarry10
    just so long as it`s not f-f-f-. i`ll stop there.
  • Options
    big_mick12big_mick12 Member Posts: 210
    edited February 2010
    sorry but who is michelle orpe?? any pics??
    Posted by donkeyplop
    She was a presenter not to long ago bout 9 months ago-ish, she works for pokerstars now she does the EPT coverage on TV. if you wana see pics you now how to use google dont you? sure there pics on there
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    In Response to Re: The:
    PS- I haven't touched Penguin (especially in THAT way). Sky Dave aka Dave Bland (regular contributor on The Club) got the ball (or the bird) rolling when we teamed up for a show a few weeks back. He drop-kicked Penguin across the studio floor. Then a few days later Ed Giddins performed the same feat. And then, a week after that, Tikay threw him underarm like a girlie. Whichever way you cut it, if you're thinking of phoning the RSPCA then there's 3 blokes ahead of me in the queue to be cuffed and taken away. And I get one phonecall, right?
    Posted by RICHORFORD
    no good calling your mama now she aint gonna help ya.
    after that statement your chief prossecution witness.
  • Options
    Sky_DaveSky_Dave Member Posts: 3,288
    edited February 2010
    I still chuckle thinking about the Penguin Drop Kick episode. Then I stop when I remember the shirt I was wearing. :P
  • Options
    edited February 2010

Poor Penguin...I miss him almost as much as Michelle..............