You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

do think the game is fixed

jay1212jay1212 Member Posts: 3
edited August 2017 in The Poker Clinic
what do u think the game is fixed

Comments

• Options
    EssexphilEssexphil Member Posts: 8,108
    edited July 2017
    In Response to do think the game is fixed:
    what do u think the game is fixed
    Posted by jay1212
    No-mainly No Limit with a bit of PLO....
    Seriously, why would a massive Company risk millions/billions to win £2.50-wouldn't be a very savvy betting site
  • Options
    mumsiemumsie Member Posts: 7,402
    edited July 2017
    If it was fixed Jay, we wouldn't bother playing .
  • Options
    NoseyBonkNoseyBonk Member Posts: 6,171
    edited July 2017
    So that explains why I'm about £250 down over 8 years. I'm calling The Equalizer. He'll get it back from them.

• Options
    stokefcstokefc Member Posts: 7,653
    edited July 2017
    In Response to Re: do think the game is fixed:
    So that explains why I'm about £250 down over 8 years. I'm calling The Equalizer. He'll get it back from them.
    Posted by NoseyBonk
    Ed Woodward my hero...sort of...Rich Orford is my real hero :)
  • Options
    craigcu12craigcu12 Member Posts: 3,960
    edited July 2017
    certainly seems fixed to me. I can click the buttons, ajust the size of my betting and see the cards no problem. 

My mouse arrow didn't have the smoothest of movement but even that is fixed now
  • Options
    mumsiemumsie Member Posts: 7,402
    edited July 2017
    certainly seems fixed to me. I can click the buttons, ajust the size of my betting and see the cards no problem.  My mouse arrow didn't have the smoothest of movement but even that is fixed now
    Posted by craigcu12
    Very good.
  • Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 161,219
    edited July 2017
    certainly seems fixed to me. I can click the buttons, ajust the size of my betting and see the cards no problem.  My mouse arrow didn't have the smoothest of movement but even that is fixed now
    Posted by craigcu12
    Ha, WP Craig.
  • Options
    edited July 2017

It's 2017, & I actually thought that by now most people had come to realise that Online Poker is not in any way "rigged". Having said that, I never get into a debate with them these days, life's too short & they are generally rigid in their thinking.

Sky Poker have dealt over a billion hands of poker since it began in 2007. That's a billion pieces of evidence, & yet not one player, ever, has managed to find a single piece of evidence that the game is bent. "Sample size" is satisfied, I'd say. 

Here's the thing though - the thing, after all these years reading all this sort of stuff I still can't even begin to grasp. If a player thinks Online poker is rigged, why still play it?

The OP made a similar post on May 2016, 15 months ago. Since then he has played over 700 (SEVEN HUNDRED) games here.

Why play another 700 games here if you think it's rigged? There are loads of other Online Poker sites. Some of them even have better software.....

If I thought a site was rigged, I'd not play another game there, never mind 700 of them.

Life's such a wonderful mystery.

• Options
    MattBatesMattBates Member Posts: 4,118
    edited July 2017
    He didnt clarify whether or not it was fixed in his favour
  • Options
    craigcu12craigcu12 Member Posts: 3,960
    edited July 2017
    I notice you like my factual humor, their'll be more to come at the SPT itself
  • Options
    weedgiweedgi Member Posts: 103
    edited July 2017
    its def rigged /fixed
     the big stacks win the most
     and  definatellythe best hands win most too  ive noticed this over the longterm !!

• Options
    NoseyBonkNoseyBonk Member Posts: 6,171
    edited July 2017
    its def rigged /fixed  the big stacks win the most  and  definatellythe best hands win most too  ive noticed this over the longterm !!
    Posted by weedgi

Brilliant :)

• Options
    KadoomKadoom Member Posts: 116
    edited July 2017
    It's 2017, & I actually thought that by now most people had come to realise that Online Poker is not in any way "rigged". Having said that, I never get into a debate with them these days, life's too short & they are generally rigid in their thinking. Sky Poker have dealt over a billion hands of poker since it began in 2007. That's a billion pieces of evidence, & yet not one player, ever, has managed to find a single piece of evidence that the game is bent. "Sample size" is satisfied, I'd say.  Here's the thing though - the thing, after all these years reading all this sort of stuff I still can't even begin to grasp. If a player thinks Online poker is rigged, why still play it? The OP made a similar post on May 2016, 15 months ago. Since then he has played over 700 (SEVEN HUNDRED) games here. Why play another 700 games here if you think it's rigged? There are loads of other Online Poker sites. Some of them even have better software..... If I thought a site was rigged, I'd not play another game there, never mind 700 of them.   Life's such a wonderful mystery.      
    Posted by Tikay10
    It's that rigged i played it before it existed.Tikay you ever took at selfie at the great train robbers bridge nr leighton buzzard,trains n bridges i heard you like.
  • Options
    edited July 2017
    In Response to Re: do think the game is fixed : It's that rigged i played it before it existed.Tikay you ever took at selfie at the great train robbers bridge nr leighton buzzard,trains n bridges i heard you like.
    Posted by Kadoom
    That was at Bridego Railway Bridge, which was Bridge Plate LECI/127.
  • Options
    KadoomKadoom Member Posts: 116
    edited July 2017
    In Response to Re: do think the game is fixed : That was at Bridego Railway Bridge, which was Bridge Plate LECI/127.
    Posted by Tikay10
    Outstanding
  • Options
    thejudge10thejudge10 Member Posts: 465
    edited August 2017

hey im up £1200 over 7 years