You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

PRIZE ON OFFER! / TOTAL PLAYER BIG BROTHER HEADS UP WITH A TWIST! READ ON! TY SKYRICH FOR THE PRIZE

13»

Comments

• Options
    emilyeggemilyegg Member Posts: 3,408
    edited February 2010

Big Brother Total Player House, this is emilyegg. The votes have been counted and verified, and I can announce that the Winner is.........

HOMER / DOHHHHHHH with 53% of the vote.

Big Thank You to all who have taken part, and an Xtra big Thanks to Irishrover who has organised it, along with Ross who supplied the Vids.

The Name of the Dead or Alive Poker Player and Correct Guess will follow........ 

• Options
    emilyeggemilyegg Member Posts: 3,408
    edited February 2010
    Big Congratulations to Dohhhhhhh as well.
  • Options
    MAXALLYMAXALLY Member Posts: 17,532
    edited February 2010

Well done Homer (do i get a prize for coming up with the nickname???) LOL

A big thank you to Irish for this idea.....it has been fun.

Well done tonight Emilyegg also in doing a grand stand in job
  • Options
    DOHHHHHHHDOHHHHHHH Member Posts: 17,927
    edited February 2010

Woohoooooooo In all the excitement, I forgot about this, what do I win????? :):):)
  • Options
    MAXALLYMAXALLY Member Posts: 17,532
    edited February 2010
    In Response to Re: PRIZE ON OFFER! / TOTAL PLAYER BIG BROTHER HEADS UP WITH A TWIST! READ ON! TY SKYRICH FOR THE PRIZE ON OFFER!:
    Woohoooooooo In all the excitement, I forgot about this, what do I win????? :):):)
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH
    You win a romantic meal out with Iamarock!....:)

Well done mate on both fronts!....I did not want to say well done on that other thread or i might of been jumped on...lol.

have another tinnie mate and drink to your DESERVED success.
  • Options
    DOHHHHHHHDOHHHHHHH Member Posts: 17,927
    edited February 2010

Haha Cheerz maxally, not sure if ur max, or al? - I think Ive had enough for today - hence the crackers reply, makes me sick tho - wether they agree with me going thru or not, now isnt the time to kick off about it, theres others which deserve more attention than me.

Thanx for the voters here :):) 

N I hope the date with the pr @ t is in a boxing ring!

DOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
  • Options
    DiggerManDiggerMan Member Posts: 1,027
    edited February 2010
    Hey! congratulations Dohh! On both successes! And don't worry yourself about the idiotic posts, there's plenty of us who are right behind you so keep up the good work mate and all the best with the rest of TP!
  • Options
    IRISHROVERIRISHROVER Member Posts: 7,606
    edited February 2010

ty mr egg for standing in ,

wd doh,

ul james .